Donations for New Server are needed! Please Read.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HelloAngel said:
I have to say, it is so heartwarming to see the outpouring of support for Elvis and Interference.com. It just goes to show that everyone can make a difference in their own way.

VIVA Interference! :heart:

Yep... its amazing :D

So far we're at about 26% of the goal, which in less than 2 days is really great... but we still have a long way to go.

HelloAngel said:
I have to say, it is so heartwarming to see the outpouring of support for Elvis and Interference.com. It just goes to show that everyone can make a difference in their own way.

VIVA Interference! :heart:

I was thinking the same thing. I love this place, the people here...it really is a great community :dance: I *will* donate as soon as I get my check in; start my tutoring job this week, so money should be arriving in the not-so-distant future :dance:

I should be able to give a little bit more once I get my next paycheck, if it's still needed at that point.

Oops, I should have paid more attention and just said "me too".

i also gave blood.... i mean bread for the cause! :D

hey Elvis, how many folks "live" in our blue crack house anyway? I'm thinkin if *everyone* gave $1 or $2....you'd have way more than enough!

Just PayPal-ed my $25 contribution -- I've surely gotten $25 worth of pleasure and entertainment off of this site for the past few years!

I love this site, the people and what it has to offer. I do not have much at the moment but $10 is added to the fund at the moment.

let me get to the credit union tomorrow and see what i can toss in the pot...... can't be without the blue craic now can I?

*looks around*
now how in the hell did i get to PLEBA when i clicked on the announcement on the main forum header??
LOL....

Last edited:
I am extremely broke right now, backed up bills and back to school stuff :yuck: I will give in 2 weeks and I hope it's not too late. I want to help.

Done.

I hope you can get the new server before the album/single release.

The "Server is too Busy" message is really awful.:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom