Does this picture exist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Please tell me if you've ever seen this pic or if I'm losing it! Somebody asked me for a pic today, ZOO era, Bono lighting a cigar off dollar bills on fire (possibly MacPhisto money?) I said I don't have it, but it seems like I've seen it. Or have I? :huh: :scratch: Have any of you seen it? If it's real, does anybody have it? Please post if you do. Thanks.

Or am I :crazy: ?

I don't really know if I've seen it or if I only got a pic of it in my head when the other person suggested it. I have over 3000 Bono pics now, but I don't have that, if it is real.

u2kitten, what IS your sig?

oh, i don't know if i've ever seen the picture either

ILuvLarryMullen said:
it's from the video for "what's goin on" That charity video he did recently with a bunch of other artists

yet another video i've heard of but not seen.

*hands thread back after making sure it's thoroughly been highjacked*

You have to see the blindfolded Bono video! :drool: Talk about a major turn on! Bono blindfolded and struggling, and then those baby blues, SIIIIGHHHH!! :combust:

i downloaded the video. i saw no blindfolds. i saw a lot fo sept. 11th footage and a lot of "music" people i don't like.

oh never mind. i found it. looks like i downloaded the wrong version first. i have now seen it.

Last edited:
I wish there was more of Bono in the video instead of all those other people I don't care about! I have some stills of it, I'll post them as soon as I upload them.

I had this in my sig for awhile...
sac.jpg

Hee hee. Bad Catholic, Emily, bad Catholic! :D

Seriously, though, I thought it was cool how they incorporated Irish issues into Bono's blindfold.

IWasBored, there are two versions of What's Going On out there, one of them is the making of (that was what you downloaded). You can find the blindfolds version in Kazaa, Morpheus... you know, programs like those and I think it is also in the official page of What's Going On.

Last edited:
madonna's child said:
I had this in my sig for awhile...
sac.jpg

Hee hee. Bad Catholic, Emily, bad Catholic! :D

Seriously, though, I thought it was cool how they incorporated Irish issues into Bono's blindfold.

Yeah, the things they put on his blindfold were things he really was. Most of the people in the video had stuff on theirs that had nothing to do with them, but Bono's were personal. I wonder if he chose those himself, he probably did.

...uhhuh...I know the picture that was referred to at the beginning of this thread. It's Zoo era, and he has on a coat with a big fur collar...or maybe it's a fur coat...looking in BJ Fallon's book...maybe there....

Thanks, it's good to know a few of you have seen it. Maybe there's hope yet!

Back
Top Bottom