Does this look familiar??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
GA+line+Banner+in+Vegas.jpg

That's so cool. I had an awesome time at the shows that I went to on the last tour, but I really missed out on not being part of this community! I can't wait till the next tour, when we can wear our PLEBA shirts, and wave our PLEBA flags with pride!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Aaaahhhhh - the Interference banner. Wasn't that imported into the Thomas Mack center in pieces? Good times in line in Vegas!

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Yes, it was an unbelievable day!!! I was mostly just a lurker on Interference back then but I made a point to sign the banner and always wondered what happened to it!

This makes me just want to post a couple pics for the hell of it.. lol.

* sings.. memmmmmmmmorrieeeeeeessssssss

Hard Rock..

333%3A8%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B%3B38397ot1lsi

Disco, me and PopAngel!

333%3A8%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B477673ot1lsi

Mrs. Edge, PopAngel and me!
biggrin.gif

333%3A8%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C%3A47489nu0mrj

Me and ma sis awwwwww

333%3A8%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B477676ot1lsi

Me looking OH so thrilled to meet diamond.. hehe this has to be my fav pic. You can see the interference banner in the background.

333%3A8%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C%3A4748%3Anu0mrj

------------------
Sooth me mother..

My Lair

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 04-01-2002).]

That is so cool! I didn't start coming to Interference until after I went to the concert. The next time I'll have to look for my fellow PLEBAns, etc.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. --Jennifer Unlimited

Originally posted by Sicy:
333%3A934323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B%3B5%3C%3A%3B%3Bot1lsi

This is a classic... Mac, Dano, and the local news.
biggrin.gif

Too bad I wasn't on Pleba then... But I do remember fondly Diamond relating his picking up and spinning story to myself and the people around me, who I think all heard it before.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
Remember this guy?
SarahDanoJulie.jpg

That's my friend Sarah, Dano (?) , and me. Really early in the morning!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! DANNO!!! He was quite the fixture at the Chicago GA lines as well as in St. Louis. Good guy. I have a picture of me with him somewhere. I believe I shall post it the next chance I get
smile.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Aw man! I don't think I was evin WITH Interference then. So who has the banner now?

WHAAAAAAA I MISS MY BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's somewhere in LA with a friend of Incas (he was here for awhile)....it was supposed to go to Europe this summer
frown.gif

No it didn't go into T & M in pieces but the problem was that it was way too big and the security inside the arena flipped out when tiny dancer & I tried to bring it out. All in all a real fiasco BLARG!!!!!!

Waiting for the next tour.....stadiums??????

thanks for the mention, oktobergirl!

Ah , that's right, Dano is from STL. I remember because we had a conversation that day in Vegas because he is from the same suburb in STL that I am from, it was really wild.
I hear now that he and his tribute band have a standing gig at Patricks in Westport Plaza ( STL) which is one of my old hangouts. Ah what a small world
smile.gif

Dood, Vegas was my first heart show - talk about being excited. heh.

I signed that banner. Yay! I even left my truck keys over there for safekeeping, then couldn't for the life of me find them. Go figure. Safe hands, they were.
biggrin.gif

oktobergirl, I am soooooo missing my apartment.... the bed I'm sleeping in here is a freakin' twin - I hate when my feet hang over the sides.... ahem. but I digress.

I miss my LBC! AAACK! We have to get together when I get back.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 04-01-2002).]

Aw man! I don't think I was evin WITH Interference then. So who has the banner now?

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"For the good of the nation ~ you MUST defile Bono" ~Echo
Get on the Boos

Many have I loved
Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed
Along the open road.

I thought Jezebel had it.. but there was this big thing at the venue, they wouldnt let her hang it from the rail or anywhere.

Bunch O' Asswipes.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom