Does the Bono Leather Club have a shirt too?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there any way we could put the "elevated" pic on it? lol
it's only a joke!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

I'll try to think of something but I'm not the best at doing this on the computer. Any artsy people?

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

OMG have you guys seen the Edgey shirt? It's so cool. We need a good one like that of BonoBaby

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Nahhhhhhh...in honor of the Man, (don't tell Bruce I called Bono that, he'll get jealous), we should go shirtless.
biggrin.gif

bonoyoung.jpg

:drooooooollll::

Cheryl

[This message has been edited by Sherry Darling (edited 09-27-2001).]

Guys I'm so serious.....

I'm jealous your cigarette
and all the things you do to it

lol no!

I'm jealous of the other clubs. We need a Bono shirt. I really want an official Bono shirt. Who's smart and can do it? I think Fishy did one for another club

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Alright guys I'll donate my services, I'll come up with a design or something but I can't make the t-shirts. Someone with better knowledge is gonna have to take it from there. Oh and I need a bit of time I'm in the middle of midterms. Plus someone tell me again what does LEATHER stand for, I read it once but it never stuck.

I'll try to come up with a really cool shirt...

But please, LEATHER club members:

We need to unite and come up with ideas to make our club even better than RSOC, Orgasmatron and It's all about the drums club.

We need to rule!!!
biggrin.gif

TKS for your Kind attention

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

LEATHER = Little Elven Amorous [T word I can't think of so I'll just put Tart] He's Elegantly Raunchy

What does the T stand for?

Anyway, tomorrow in school I'll use my sculpture class to come up with some good LEATHER shirt designs. I'm done with everything in there so far, so this'll be better than sitting around drawing Edge. Wait... Well... Yes, yes it will. So, yeah, tomorrow, expect a design or two (or six), at least from me.
smile.gif

-Linds
proud to assume her position as Secretary of LEATHER still stands

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

I apologize for being late but it's not too late to join, is it? How about getting an official cabinet post?! My photo submission is in honor of the look that I'm sure would be on Bono's face if ever reading any of this....or certain other threads.

A853237.jpg[img]

Dear U2BoomCha:

The T stands for Wild Honee's word TAMALE

Tamale means:

Terrifically
Amorous
Men Of U2
Are
Luscious
Everytime!!!

Got it
wink.gif

------------------

I will try to make some design too... I know some good 3D designers and I will ask for their help..
But I think that we should create a logo for our club.. a pic would be a little hard and expensive to put it in a T-shirt.. and I would love to make the T-shirts too, but I am so busy and a little problem.. I live in Mexico..
tongue.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
www.u2mexico.cjb.net

Originally posted by Sad Eyed Lady:
Sorry! This is more like it....

A853237.jpg

LOL! That look on his face reminds me of when Eddie Murphy used to do those Mr. Robinson's neighborhood skits on SNL, that's the look he got on his face when the landlord or the cops came to his door!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Still a cute pic of Bono though, I'm adding it to my extensive collection!
smile.gif

I nominate this for the t-shirt.
BONO. LEATHER IS BETTER.
W430648.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

whoa, now i want to design a shirt. (i know we have volunteers, but i'm feeling creative.) sadly, i'm at school and don't have my photoshop!
frown.gif
the one computer lab actually has photoshop and freehand on it, but of course i'm not in there.

somebody better make a good design! edge's rocks!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by Scarlet Hawkmoon:
I'll try to come up with a really cool shirt...

But please, LEATHER club members:

We need to unite and come up with ideas to make our club even better than RSOC, Orgasmatron and It's all about the drums club.

We need to rule!!!
biggrin.gif

TKS for your Kind attention

We could have a t-shirt a mug and a mouse mat.Then we would be better than them.No seriously we do need a t-shirt.

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I nominate this for the t-shirt.
BONO. LEATHER IS BETTER.
W430648.jpg

I second that.This picture should be on our t-shirts.It proves Leather is better :p
*drools*
lhhadfja,gfhkaaaaliiladioas;i

Originally posted by Scarlet Hawkmoon:
Dear U2BoomCha:

The T stands for Wild Honee's word TAMALE

Tamale means:

Terrifically
Amorous
Men Of U2
Are
Luscious
Everytime!!!

Got it
wink.gif

Yes it's
Little
Elfin
Amorous
Tamale
He's
Elegantly
Raunchy

That's Bluey's doing
biggrin.gif

HOO-AH!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
I think that we could add our names in the back part of the T-shirt...

Anybody liked my logo?
frown.gif

I love it!!!!

I wouldn't be able to wear it to work because of the martini though. But I still think it's great!
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 09-28-2001).]

Can Fishy make us a shirt? We should have the leather pic

can we put the words 'hot tamale' on it somewhere?

biggrin.gif
lol or whatever

------------------
~*Mona*~

WildHonee,
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I would be happy to work on a design for you guys, but I can't promise anything, sometimes the gift is there sometimes it's not.
smile.gif
One thing you must all keep in mind when making a shirt is that each color you use requires a different screen, screens are normally $20 each. So that means if you use a picture, the cheapest way would be to do it in black and white, however, this means, TRUE Black and White, like this...

ho28773.jpg

As you can see, you drop a lot of detail, but I think it still screams Bono. This shirt would only require 1 screen if done on a black shirt, and your shirts could be done rather cheaply. If you guys like this pic, let me know, and I can work on an entire shirt! I like Winter Halcyon's design, but I think it may work even better as a general PLEBA shirt! Maybe something like this...

ct98788.jpg

I hope you don't mind that I used your image, I give you TOTAL credit fo that design!!! I just wanted to show everyone what potential it had for all of us!!! If you want me to take it down, let me know and I will edit my post. But I think you idea with the Martini and Suitcase is genious! I would buy this shirt in a heartbeat!

Hope this helps,
Fishy
5440964.jpg

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Wildhonee, Winter, we seem to be the only ones on here tonight, did we miss something? Is U2 doing a free concert somewhere that we missed the memo about?
smile.gif

Fishy

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

I agree with Fishy.

The logo with the suitcase looks great, but only if we use it as a PLEBA member. We need something more Bonoish, something so related to him, that putting it on the shirt would make it so obvious.

How bout a fly?

And to Wild Honee:

Damn girl!
I also thought as you about putting on the shirt "Hot Tamale" !!!!
biggrin.gif

Sounds, great!
wink.gif

------------------

winter, i dig your logo! it's so cool. did you draw that yourself? cause i drew a heart suitcase myself, mostly line tool and free hand, it was a bitch! but it looks awesome. i used a glow edges effect on it. but, does U2 have ownership to that logo? we don't want to get in trouble!

some crappy designs, made extra crappy because snapfish distorted them:
3324964723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327677%3B7%3C2ot1lsi

3324964723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327677%3B7%3C4ot1lsi

3324964723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327677%3B7%3C5ot1lsi

3324964723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327677%3B7%3C6ot1lsi

sorry you can't even read them, they got shrunk.

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Back
Top Bottom