Does PLEBA need a t-shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Does PLEBA need merchandise?

• Yes! Let's get a t-shirt at cafepress.com!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Yes! But not a t-shirt, some other kind of merhcandise!

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Yes, but let's pick something that we can all make at home ourselves!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No, we don't need anything. We can recognize each other through our PLEBA sixth sense.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I'm not even a PLEBAn! I'm just a loser who spies on all of you!

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
In the past four years (!!!) that I've hung around here, the question has come up several times. Elvis is apparently in the works of getting an Interference.com shirt, which is sweet, but it again raises the question, "Should the PLEBAns have something?"

So, what do you girls thingk? Do we need a t-shirt or some other kind of merchandise to recognize each other at Vertigo? Or no?

Of course, we'd give credit to Interference if we made something, since Elvis owns PLEBA. Therefore, nothing distasteful. I know there has been that issues before about our right to use the name.

Last edited:
It'd be nice to have some sort of identifying symbol. (A scarlet letter, perhaps?:wink: ) But not a T-shirt. I'd prefer to dress in my own style, such as it is LOL, and have a button or a hat or something as an accessory.

Last edited:
I'm taking place in this pole in the anticipation of even GETTING to a show this year! :madspit: So far I've been shut out of Boston on 5/26 & 5/28, Chicago on 5/7 and New York on 5/21... :sad:

It won't be much fun to wear an identifying T-shirt or button or bustier if nobody around can me identify with it. :|

Every time somebody tries to make PLEBA T-shirts, the thread gets shut down because the site says you can't do it using their name :sigh:

Buttons are a cool idea. Then I could put it on my bookbag and wear it all year! They have those at cafepress.

I was actually thinking that we could all go to our local craftstores and buy ribbon in the Interference blue crack color. The ribbons won't all be exactly the same, but they would be close. Then we could wear the ribbon as a bracelet. Like our own, cheap, Livestrong kind of thing.

BluRmGrl, I hope you get tickets! :hug:

Yeah, I know, Kitty. We wouldn't be putting PLEBA on them. It would be more of an inside joke kind of thing.

If not LEBA, then what about ABLE. In addition to standing for the obvious names, it could also be an acronym for Ardent, Bawdy, Lascivious and Eager: the ABLE girls.:D :yes:

Ready, willing and ABLE!:wink:

Last edited:
I like the idea of a button. A bracelet is a good idea, too, Kelly. That way when we're all reaching desperately for Bono at our respective shows, he'll see the same bracelet over and over and start to wonder about its origins.... :wink:

madonna's child said:
Yeah, I know, Kitty. We wouldn't be putting PLEBA on them. It would be more of an inside joke kind of thing.

:shifty: :happy: :sexywink:

That's cool, only we would know, but we'd know each other!

I agree with the button/bracelet ideas - all my "theme" t-shirts end up as lazy nighttime loungewear it seems.

(Yeah I know I am still only a Babyface - but I wanted to toss my 2 cents in) :tongue:

well, if Elvis wants to organize a t-shirt thing for PLEBA, then that will be great. but I think we should go with maybe the buttons. then we can sport our Interference t-shirts if we want them and our buttons at the show.

now, what should they say? I like the willing and ABLE idea!

Lemonboy said:
071.gif

T-shirt is catching up to other merchandise! Everyone, go drag the other PLEBAns in here to vote. I want a good representation of the community.

Back
Top Bottom