Does he...or doesn't he???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Shave his chest, I mean?????? I'm talking about our favorite little furball, Bono.
wink.gif
However, I've seen both furry pics and not-so-furry pics and every time I'm like, WTF is goin on here??? I've seen that wacky video clip, but it still didn't answer my question!
biggrin.gif

I'm wondering if he shaves, uses Nair, waxes, or what? And who's idea was it, his or Fintan's or...???

Again I say: WTF...?????

So post some piccie to prove my theory, Pleba chicks! (MacPhisto in the mirror comes to mind)

Discooooooooooooo

Oki, I don't think he shaves. It's just a matter of from what angle and lin what light we get to see him I will show you the proof. This has been up in another thread where a friends of mine?s pic was shown as a proof of a shaved chest, here it is:

4254295-b878-01800200-.jpg

Here is my pic of the same moment and I'm standing just to the right of my friend (ZooGrl)and this shows a good deal of a hairy chest:

4959676-b1da-01550200-.jpg

So, no he doesn't shave is my verdict. His hair is just getting grey and therefor is more sensitive of angle and light.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

IMO...if he was going to lose the fur, he would have done it a long time ago. I don't think he is that vain(to shave or wax), he is not gorilla hairy, fortunately he has just enough "man fur" to look sexy.

I agree with you guys though, it is probably going a little gray (still sexy...)and so the light will change it's appearance.

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

LMAO, this thread is a hoot!

I love Bono, hair and all. And he is not an animal ala Robin Williams!
eek.gif

tania

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Shave his chest, I mean?????? I'm talking about our favorite little furball, Bono.

You know Disco....Edgie is also a little on the "furry" side, still not enough to be hairy scary, but just enough to say **in my best spanish**.."Ay papi, que hombre!!!"

------------------

the most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now...

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
"Ay papi, que hombre!!!"

lol!!

hot tamale!

guapo guapo

caliente caliente!

that's my spanish haiku that's not actually a haiku

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Well, furball or not, let's hope that the situation on his back is different.
biggrin.gif

bah!!!!!!! I forgot about that!!! *combs Bono's back*

------------------
~*Mona*~

"It's not time to be hip; it's not the time to be groovy; and the time is right to write songs with melodies that you can hear across the road, through the walls" ~Bono~

okay okay...I KNOW I've seen him with a LOT less fur than THIS!!

bono119.jpg

I mean, CRIMINY, the guy is a walking, talking bearskin rug in this picture!!!
biggrin.gif
Where did all this hair go???

Originally posted by Discoteque:
okay okay...I KNOW I've seen him with a LOT less fur than THIS!!

bono119.jpg

I mean, CRIMINY, the guy is a walking, talking bearskin rug in this picture!!!
biggrin.gif
Where did all this hair go???

Okay, I need a disclaimer before I continue with my statement....here it is...I am strictly speaking from a scientific POV.
*credentials available upon request*
wink.gif

nurse.gif

There are 2 possibilities:
1. either he does in fact, have the hair removed from his body. eeww! He is Bono, he DOES NOT]/b] have to try and impress anyone, we love him either way.

OR

2. it could be he is not producing as much testosterone as he did in the past. this is very plausible.... the level of testosterone in his bloodstream may be lower now, this will inherently affect some of the male secondary sex characteristics.

So what do you guys think of all this jabbering.....
**Maria crouches down behind her podium, afraid she will be pelted by the army of Bono gals around here!** I apologize in advance, if I offended anyone, even our adorable B-man!

------------------

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

IMO...if he was going to lose the fur, he would have done it a long time ago. I don't think he is that vain(to shave or wax), he is not gorilla hairy, fortunately he has just enough "man fur" to look sexy.

I agree with you guys though, it is probably going a little gray (still sexy...)and so the light will change it's appearance.

heehee like I said, it's all just a sign of the testosterone working
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Thanks for letting us rub up against you!" ~Bono~

There are 2 possibilities:
1. either he does in fact, have the hair removed from his body. eeww! He is Bono, he DOES NOT]/b] have to try and impress anyone, we love him either way.

OR

2. it could be he is not producing as much testosterone as he did in the past. this is very plausible.... the level of testosterone in his bloodstream may be lower now, this will inherently affect some of the male secondary sex characteristics.

I think there exists a combined possibility # 3.

He may have waxed for a prolonged time (a few years) at which point the hair comes back lighter and more sparse. Combine that with the lack of testosterone (although the pics from that "elevated Bono" thread may dispute that
wink.gif
), and less hair may be the end result.

We need Edge's expert opinion. For some reason I think Edge would know better than Ali....

although these days Bono's been hitting on Larry a lot, so...

------------------
~*Mona*~

"I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me"

Originally posted by anitram:
Combine that with the lack of testosterone (although the pics from that "elevated Bono" thread may dispute that
wink.gif

Good point about the elevated Bono pics!
biggrin.gif
Bono can't have *that* much less testosterone if he just impregnated Ali last year!
smile.gif

Originally posted by anitram:
I think there exists a combined possibility # 3.

He may have waxed for a prolonged time (a few years) at which point the hair comes back lighter and more sparse. Combine that with the lack of testosterone (although the pics from that "elevated Bono" thread may dispute that
wink.gif

That's a good point anitram, it is a possibility that may have happened. I mean hair is hair, whether it is on our legs or his chest, right?!

------------------

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom