Does he ever stop?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
hey girls,

its 3 am here and i'm still surfing the pleba threads... gosh these pics are driving me crrrrrazy... :drool:

something came to mind - does/can he ever stop? can Bono ever BE more hotter than he is? i mean in every part of u2 - either the jt era or the ab era, he just kept getting better and better. i thought he couldn't get sexier than elevation and now he does THIS, his atomic bomb era look, which has us drooling for more!

he's gotta be the sexiest rock star EVER! and i do mean EVER. the likes of kurt cobain and bon jovi etc can't even be in the same leage as bono. no one compares to bono's sexiness, he's in a class all by himself!

Bono's like fine, really expensive wine, just keeps getting better and better and yummier and sexier and hotter....

*feels like she's rambled on for a while!*

the person to read this whole post gets a prize! :)

Last edited:
lol, i'm doing, or "trying" to do a paper... due thursday. but i can't help it, bono distracts me!! WHy is he so hot? not fair!

do you go to college too?

I'm awake 'cause I took a long nap earlier this evening and am not anywhere near tired right now.

Anywho...I think Bono's going to remain a very handsome man for the rest of his life. Thing I always find funny when I look at pictures...he goes from being downright adorable to being insanely sexy to being very handsome and distinguished...it's an interesting transformation to watch.

Angela

I don't know why I can't sleep. I have class at 8:30 am and it's 6:00 am right now. Haven't slept at all. :ohmy:

Babydoll said:
hey girls,

its 3 am here and i'm still surfing the pleba threads... gosh these pics are driving me crrrrrazy... :drool:

something came to mind - does/can he ever stop? can Bono ever BE more hotter than he is? i mean in every part of u2 - either the jt era or the ab era, he just kept getting better and better. i thought he couldn't get sexier than elevation and now he does THIS, his atomic bomb era look, which has us drooling for more!

he's gotta be the sexiest rock star EVER! and i do mean EVER. the likes of kurt cobain and bon jovi etc can't even be in the same leage as bono. no one compares to bono's sexiness, he's in a class all by himself!

Bono's like fine, really expensive wine, just keeps getting better and better and yummier and sexier and hotter....

:yes: :yes: :applaud:

Bono? Stop being sexy? You're kidding me. My mom and I talked about him the other day, watching music videos on VH1, and mom said he's gotten better with age! :wink:

Babydoll said:
hey girls,

omg, i feel the same way! it's like as the years go by he just gets hotter and hotter!!! I love his hair all combed back, and then with the shades!!! ahh! sooo sexy...:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

now now now girls.............do you really WANT him to stop?:drool: ......................our lives may become easier but oh so boring....:combust:

Dismantled said:
YES!!!! I think B man with alittle silvery gray in his hair would be:drool:
That's weird. I have no idea why but last night I had a dream where I was looking at pictures and I found one of Bono and his dad, and Bono had grey hair. It was in exactly the same style as it is today...but grey. :eyebrow:

Lucy3011 said:

That's weird. I have no idea why but last night I had a dream where I was looking at pictures and I found one of Bono and his dad, and Bono had grey hair. It was in exactly the same style as it is today...but grey. :eyebrow:

ahhh...you hold the key to the future...was he hot?:drool:

*by the way that is really weird you had that dream and we are now talking about it.....freaky!

WildHoney said:

That is wierd. Have a dream that Bono visited Wildhoney and Dismantled tonight.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!:drool: :drool:

good one wild!!!! *please please please have that dream lucy!!

WildHoney said:

That is wierd. Have a dream that Bono visited Wildhoney and Dismantled tonight.
I'll give it my best shot :wink:

Dismantled said:

ahhh...you hold the key to the future...was he hot?:drool:
:laugh:
I didn't get a good enough close up, I'm afraid.
He was very....refined!

Lucy3011 said:

I'll give it my best shot :wink:

:laugh:
I didn't get a good enough close up, I'm afraid.
He was very....refined!

I'll take refined...:drool: refined usually means hot....:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom