Does Bono wear cologne?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah I'm sorry girls, but I was sooo in shock when he put his face so close to mine that I couldn't begin to describe his smell. But his skin and breath were :drool:

But I'm trying to find out a perfume that helps me getting over this. I’m going to get my self-confidence back and I’ll come back later.

Getting over that feeling of being a l-o-s-e-r. I don't even like the word.
So, I went out, had some fresh air, and I'm not over it. I'm so bored.
Yes, it's me.
I got to do something... but what?

starsgoblue said:
Can you imagine hugging him though? I just picture him having so much warmth emanating from him mingled with his cologne....
You shouldn't be asking this. I can't write here what I can picture.:censored:

i got sample squirts of his colognes on the little paper things you can get and carried them around with me until they totally lost scent. :eyebrow:
I've just decided I'm gonna get a few for myself. Maybe carrying his smell works for me too!

Well I'm certainly prepared to look into those Beautiful Baby Blues..Listen to that Sexy voice..and get hugged by THE man..and and walk away smelling of KING BONO this coming tour...
praying....
hoping.....
wishing....

:cute: Me+:bono: +:hug: =:combust: Me!!!

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:
You shouldn't be asking this. I can't write here what I can picture.:censored:

I'm sorry!! :silent:

I actually have been walking around with a much more detailed description in my head for like the past week now....some of it leaked out....

Don't feel bad LostAtMoon....I'm 24 and I was always proud of the fact that I didn't do the "celebrity crush" thing when I was little.....well that came and bit me in the ass bigtime now! I figure the best thing to do is blame it on him!!! Afterall, if he wasn't so damn sexy then we wouldn't be crushing....sounds logical to me. ;)

starsgoblue said:
I remember there was a similar thread a while ago...alls I remember is that some faithful and educated PLEBAN said an investment in a Yankee Candle, the Midsummer's Night kind is very close the scent of the cologne he wears...

I've got a big candle... :angel:

He smells like Midsummer's Night? Oh my!! I work in a store that sells them. Now I can get a Bonofix even at work! :wink:

Deb

i got one of bonos tops off him a few years back and spent weeks running around perfume stores trying to match what i smelt on the shirt
figured out it was pretty much almost certainly Dolce and Gabbanna D&G fragrance...
could be wrong i guess but i think someone else has mentioned it so might be right

I figure the best thing to do is blame it on him!!! Afterall, if he wasn't so damn sexy then we wouldn't be crushing....sounds logical to me. ;) [/B]
:yes:
I do worry because I've been proud of the same for 33! Yet, this week I've been completely out of control (Lost at moon...). I've decided to post at Pleba, and came saying a lot of what's on my mind. That's unusual, and this is not me (or was…). We’ve seen him playing that “I’m sexy, you’re gonna want me but you can’t” on purpose. So I will be blaming on him, because he's 44 and has he’s shameless! (And I've been feeling bad and ashamedfor not being happy with my life.). :shame:

Yes, Lost At Moon....what he's been doing is just shameless!

I mean he knows how unbelievably sexy he is and he just taunts us with it and even goes so far as to dance with/kiss/bite us just to rub it in!

Naughty Bono!

:huh:

Last edited:
Wednesday in Portland a group of us will attempt to get a whiff of the man himself but we'd probably settle for a sexy smile from him :drool:

Will you please tell him that girls at Pleba are crazy to know the brand of his perfum? :love: :love: He would think that's funny. :laugh: :laugh: I'm gonna stay here waiting for you to tell us everythin.:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom