Does Bono still have that little scar on his chin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I was watching the One vid tonight whilst paying the bills, and I was thinking that in new photos, I don't see the scar as much. Maybe the new photos aren't as close-up and delicious as the One vid?

What do you know about this? Do you have photographic evidence? :sexywink:

hmmm...I havent had much of a look! It def. did stand out a lot more back in the early 90's. Maybe we can't see it anymore cos he's always very unshaven!

It doesn't seem like he does. This is the most recent closeup I have, and I see no scar.

2005GrammiesBonobig5.jpg

Actually if you look real close you can still see it.........:drool: Scars fade/look less obvious as time goes by. I think because he is smiling the scar looks closer to his chin than usual, look right to the left of his chin...bone thing whatever you call it...its faint but its there. love the scar...:drool:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:
Actually if you look real close you can still see it.........:drool: Scars fade/look less obvious as time goes by. I think because he is smiling the scar looks closer to his chin than usual, look right to the left of his chin...bone thing whatever you call it...its faint but its there. love the scar...:drool:

:giggle: Dismantled said "Bone thing." :giggle:

Bono does have the scar. I'm glad he didn't get paranoid about it and tried to remove it.
I'll try to find pictures where you can see the scar. Check the ones of the World Economic Forum. I know you'll find a scar in there.:wink:

I think this is funny--Bono said once if he had been in Duran Duran-he would have been kicked out for the scar. Love that man! Scar is sexy-yeah!

I wouldn't worry about the scar...
I think we should be more concerned about those "dark brown spots" on the left side of his cheek...
Hopefully, he's had them checked and they're only freckles or age spots...(But, sometimes I wonder...)
My brother just went through surgery for skin cancer...and his were on the top of his head...and they looked similiar to Bono's spots...only "slightly" larger...
I mention this, because skin cancer is on the rise...and if not detected "early" enough...it can be more serious "down-the road"
So-ooo, I hope Bono's had those "dark brown spots" checked...

:drool: :drool: Bono's scar... He looks so yummy, I could just eat 'im up!!
Anyone know the story behind the scar??

Dear Lord, if you're ever gonna send me a new man, please make him a Bono look-alike Puuhhhlleaassse!?!:angel:

ruffian said:

:giggle: Dismantled said "Bone thing." :giggle:

Yeah I know...I even blushed when I wrote it......:drool: :flirt

but I am just talking about the chin people...just his face...nothing more...*avoids a spank from the mod's

4EVRU2 said:
:drool: :drool: Bono's scar... He looks so yummy, I could just eat 'im up!!
Anyone know the story behind the scar??

Dear Lord, if you're ever gonna send me a new man, please make him a Bono look-alike Puuhhhlleaassse!?!:angel:

From what I remember, a piece of lighting equipment fell on him--I think during the Lovetown tour...

ruffian said:

From what I remember, a piece of lighting equipment fell on him--I think during the Lovetown tour...

Yeah your right....I just read about this...he was holding a spotlight and fell backwards...either on the stage or off the stage and the light came down and hit him on his chin......or for ruffins sake on his chin bone thing...he he he...

Dismantled said:

Yeah your right....I just read about this...he was holding a spotlight and fell backwards...either on the stage or off the stage and the light came down and hit him on his chin......or for ruffins sake on his chin bone thing...he he he...

:giggle: why do i love it when you say that??? :love:
my love for Bono is only matched my world-class immaturity :D

ruffian said:

:giggle: why do i love it when you say that??? :love:
my love for Bono is only matched my world-class immaturity :D

um, that's "by my" world-class immaturity:huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sure you are sweetheart :sexywink:

:wink:

*figures the mods must see her come on and go "Oh god..here we go again" * :lol:

:uhoh:

oh noooo...Brightest's ears musta perked up when she heard the word "bone." :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol:

How'd you know?

our behavior has become predictably inappropriate :)
...and I've practically been banned from public spaces due to incessant snorting when I read these threads...

ruffian said:

our behavior has become predictably inappropriate :)
...and I've practically been banned from public spaces due to incessant snorting when I read these threads...

:lmao:

Are we really that bad....ya..we are, aren't we.. lol

My god..PLEBA has been causing me to laugh so hard recently..thank bono :wink: I'm not in a public space(I'm at home)!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

Are we really that bad....ya..we are, aren't we.. lol

My god..PLEBA has been causing me to laugh so hard recently..thank bono :wink: I'm not in a public space(I'm at home)!

I am in the lye-berry :D and let me say that i've been forced to get my own study room here...with all the snickering the librarians (and students) were getting irritated.

And don't think I didn't see Neutral come in there and clear her throat at you!

ruffian<----wondering if "bone thing" is, in fact, an inappropriate phrase...:scratch: nah. a chin is *not* a private part. it's entirely public.

ruffian said:
ruffian<----wondering if "bone thing" is, in fact, an inappropriate phrase...:scratch: nah. a chin is *not* a private part. it's entirely public.

You like it just becasue it has the word Bone next to Bono.....:wink:

And yes when I was saying bono I meant a bone...No NOT THAT BONE a bone in your face.....is there a specific name for your chin bone thingy? or shall we just keep calling it bono's chin....ahm bone...

Back
Top Bottom