Does anyone still remember SNL?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
20 year old Bono in leather trousers attempting to dance? VERY funny, VERY dorky, bless his heart.

It terrified my five year old niece though...
makes me wonder how Bono would react if he'd see that again..... I mean... I'd be terrified myself! :ohmy:

Oh I love that old vid tho! Takes me back to the time....sigh...and they are such adorable babies! I also posted a link to the SNL vid. Its the one originally posted by Galeongirl. Should be good for at least a few more days I think!

http://s22.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PELVHNR9O0YF1YDXF85ZQ0M0W

Don't forget to remove the space between "you" and "sendit".

bonocomet said:
Oh I love that old vid tho! Takes me back to the time....sigh...and they are such adorable babies! I also posted a link to the SNL vid. Its the one originally posted by Galeongirl. Should be good for at least a few more days I think!

http://s22.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PELVHNR9O0YF1YDXF85ZQ0M0W

Don't forget to remove the space between "you" and "sendit".

SSShhhhhh don't tell them that! Im on a secret mission to make Bono's sexyness visible for everybody and I'm undercover... shhhh don't tell anyone I'm here!

Oh and Bonos Doll thanks so much for the heads up on the Jan 27th replay!!!!! I will be watching and recording!!! Can't wait. That was a fangirl-lifechanging moment for me. :ohmy:

Galeongirl said:

SSShhhhhh don't tell them that! Im on a secret mission to make Bono's sexyness visible for everybody and I'm undercover... shhhh don't tell anyone I'm here!

Hahaha! Galeongirl + Bono's sexyness + secret = Does not compute. :)

Bono's Doll said:
Galeongirl-you are about as innocent as I am. :bono: :macdevil:
ah good to know I'm still innocent... O wait... but... you... aren't....
crap....
ok my dictionary is not helping me with that either.... why does it open at the same page every time I open it.... ><

Bono's Doll said:
Get your VCR's ready--this repeat of SNL will be on "E" 11 pm on Jan 27--lap dance deja vu! :drool: :drool:

:bump:

This repeats tonight... and I thought the 27th was a Saturday and would be off work but I'm not. :sigh:

Anyone know if this is 11pm Eastern time? I need to set my VCR to record.

Oh you will enjoy this... I Will Follow lap dance.... unfortunately they run the credits over it, but still..... unbelievable...... well wait...it's Bono, I believe it. ;)

bonocomet said:
Oh you will enjoy this... I Will Follow lap dance.... unfortunately they run the credits over it, but still..... unbelievable...... well wait...it's Bono, I believe it. ;)
yeah those credits really are a pain in the arse!!!
still Bono says he can't dance... :drool: and he's such a bad liar!

Galeongirl said:

yeah those credits really are a pain in the arse!!!
still Bono says he can't dance... :drool: and he's such a bad liar!

He dances in a dorky, cute way... its wierd how some fans say he is dark, rough, mean in his dressing sense.. :lol:

To me, Bono isn't dark, rough, mean, hard. To me, Bono is adorable, caring, sweet, sexy, compasionate, beautiful, sexy, hot warm, sexy, kind... did i mention sexy?

Back
Top Bottom