Does Anyone Have The ES DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I looked for it on the day Best Of came out, because it was supposed to be released the same day-no luck. I haven't looked since though... I ordered it from Amazon, but they said it was a special order and they might not get it :banghead:

It's supposed to have behind the scenes footage and Anton photos from the video shoot :drool: And also the director's cut, which I assume is different.

Did anyone find it at Best Buy or some place like that? Thanks :)

I ordered it on the 5th from Best Buy and it shipped on the 7th, although I haven't received it yet.

(Supposedly its somewhere in Illinois right now.)

I got mine from HMV.com, it was about $4.60 US, but as far as I could tell the video was the same as what they've been playing on MTV, and the behind-the-scenes footage is available on line, it is the clip where Larry says 'this is Anton Corbijn, he makes me wet' - I'll see if I can find a link for you.

IMO I didn't think it was worth the $$$.

*Edited- here's the link to watch it:

http://www.planet.nl/music/0,1235,79_3170_1239914,00.html

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:
I got mine from HMV.com, it was about $4.60 US, but as far as I could tell the video was the same as what they've been playing on MTV, and the behind-the-scenes footage is available on line, it is the clip where Larry says 'this is Anton Corbijn, he makes me wet' - I'll see if I can find a link for you.

IMO I didn't think it was worth the $$$.

*Edited- here's the link to watch it:

http://www.planet.nl/music/0,1235,79_3170_1239914,00.html

:scratch: I got mine from HMV.com too, but mine doesn't have that bit with Larry saying Anton makes him wet... it has that other bit of video of Larry talking about the video that's been circulating though (where Larry's sitting in a room talking about it)... me sad if I'm missing the "makes me wet" part on DVD. :sad:

The director's cut vid on the DVD is ever so slightly different than the video that's been playing on MTV... the director's cut does not have that shower scene of Larry and Sam during the "It's hot as hell" part... instead, they show another shot of Larry while arguing with Sam during the *fight* scene.

erised said:

:scratch: I got mine from HMV.com too, but mine doesn't have that bit with Larry saying Anton makes him wet... it has that other bit of video of Larry talking about the video that's been circulating though (where Larry's sitting in a room talking about it)... me sad if I'm missing the "makes me wet" part on DVD. :sad:

The director's cut vid on the DVD is ever so slightly different than the video that's been playing on MTV... the director's cut does not have that shower scene of Larry and Sam during the "It's hot as hell" part... instead, they show another shot of Larry while arguing with Sam during the *fight* scene.

Hmmm, I guess I'll have to double check the video clip - I know I had already seen it online by the time I got the DVD.

What the heck kind of a director's cut would actually leave out the shower scene?!? :coocoo:

Mrs.Clayton said:
I bought one in Ireland...but it won't play on my american DVD player....:banghead: :banghead:

The discs from Europe are on Region 2 and here in the US, our players are for Region 1 discs....unless ofcourse, you get a region/code-free dvd player.

I got mine at Jand R music world and it came with the dvd as well.........the only thing is that i cant watch it because i have no DVD player!!!!!!!! how evil is that?????????????:rant: :rant:

Back
Top Bottom