Doctors? Hate'em.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I HATEHATEHATE doctors!!

I was done an ECG today and I HATE them so much.

:uhoh: They have pointy and sharp things with them. But I can bite. *grr*

Do you hate them too? :evil:

*NO offense to any doctor PLEBAns here. :wink:

U2aremyfriends said:
hmm...I have nothing against doctors, but I don't like dentists. :no:

btw, what does "ECG" mean? :confused:

Me too, regarding dentists :yes: After years of going to ones that I hated (when I was a kid), I've finally found one that I like, well I like her, I just tolerate the cleanings and such :(

Actually, I don't like my doctor too much either :reject: . Not because of pointy sharp things, but because the office has sooooo many patients, I seem to see a different doctor or physician's assistant each time. Actually, I might not have ever met the actual doctor :lol:

Now, the annual GYN visit, that's a load of fun :no:

I'm sorry you had a bad experience FS :hug:

Last edited:
I didn't realize they hooked people up with those clips, I thought they could use sticky stuff. We have to use the clips on animals because of their hair. And most animals don't complain too much, but they are pretty pinchy.

ECG = electrocardiogram

Basically looks at what your heart is doing electrically when you have an abnormal heart rhythm or rate.

I hate going to the dentist, not because I have a problem with him or the procedures, but I missed a lot of years because we don't have dental insurance and my brother needed serious work done (he was missing adult teeth) so I just didn't get to go. Now I have PLENTY of dental issues because of that, so for my parent's sake, I'm putting it off again until (hopefully) I have a goot job of my own that includes benefits.

I don't have much experience with doctors. I don't mind getting shots, and I've never been in the hospital. I used to get ear scans all the time and was supposed to have tubes in my ears, but I grew out of the ear infections in middle school, so I don't remember much of that. I still go to the doctor I had as a kid for abnormal stuff (not physicals and other "girl" stuff) since he's a family friend. My worse experience was when I had hard painful lumps on the side of my head and my mom found out and made me go in. I had some lymph infection (my guinea pig is just getting over the same thing!) and Doc said either I got rid of the lumps myself, or he'd slice them! So, I took his antibiotics and took care of the lumps myself (you don't wanna know!)

I don't now how it is where y'all live, but for me, the doctors schedule like 4 ppl for each 15 minutes of each hour, then take a half hour with each one, goofing off in the hallway in between. So, you can look forward to sitting in the freakin office for over an hour, usually 2, before you get called back into the room. In the meantime, you get coughed on by ppl sicker than you and catch something else! Once they finally call you back, you sit there another hour, helpless with the door closed, hearing them snicker with the nurses in the hall outside. It's so frustrating, I'd rather be sick than to have to put up with it!:scream:

I hate going to doctors. Unfortunately when some things go wrong I don't really have a choice. I recently went to one and got diagnosed with osteoarthritis. That sucks. It started to bother me when the weather turned colder and now that it's December this :censored: stuff hurts like hell. :mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I've been swearing at one of my doctors a lot lately. He keeps asking me why I'm so angry. :angry:

Ugh yeah I hate going to doctors...except my Pediatrician...I love him :heart: When I was living in San Antonio up to like almost 2 years ago I still went to him...he rocks! LOL

I don't mind shots and i've been in the hospital 4 times so I don't mind them that much.

Dentists...I hate! I had the same prob as you LLABM...I didn't have insurance for awhile so when I went it took them like a long time to clean my teeth...I found out I had 2 cavities and had to get fillings :mad:

I havent been to the docotr in years

I love the dentists he took my tooth out and I even mangaed to make 2 jokes and find out why he is a dentist and what the injections do (which are not sore)

and i was very scared of getting my tooth out im a big coward and Id go back and get more out if I had to

I saw my teeth on a big screen :love:

FS - hope your okay girlie :hug:

Awww, I didn't see the last replies.....

Thanks, Jen.......:evil: Just wait till I'm better and then let's beat him into the ground TOGETHER!! :cute:

Yes, kitty and girlie...:hug: I am okay, thank you. *makes brave hero gesture**rides off into the sunset on her giant newt-horse, its tail swinging through the dust*

Back
Top Bottom