Do you think......?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rejoicing fan

The Fly
that U2 will write a song about Tuesday's events? I know lots of radio stations are playing Peace on Earth now...but I wouldn't be surprised if good ole Bono writes a song dedicated to the victims on the next album or the one after that.

I think they might, it's a big event. I listened to Peace on Earth over and over again for the last days...

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

*GGAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSP* That would be so nice! I would fly across the ocean on my magical kite and kiss Bono's feet...perhaps then the rest of him as well. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. I think Bono should be visiting DC and NY instead of Bushy. For some reason I find more comfort in Bono and Clinton than in Bush.

P.P.S. I know this sounds HORRIBLE but at least no one's talking about Gary Condit anymore...hmm maybe he was in on it. sorry sorry!!

P.P.P.S. I read the thread title and I shook my head. Do you think? No. OK

P.P.P.P.S. Now I really really want Bono to come to DC. BONO! I have to interview a congressman for gov class. Can I do Bono instead?

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Heaven on earth -- we need it now" -U2-

"Peace does not mean getting your way.
Your ugliness could be my beauty,
your ugliness could be me."

Originally posted by WildHonee:

P.P.P.S. I read the thread title and I shook my head. Do you think? No. OK

Haha...I laughed outloud when I read that
smile.gif

P.S. I think Bono should be visiting DC and NY instead of Bushy. For some reason I find more comfort in Bono and Clinton than in Bush.

Know what you mean about finding more comfort in Bono than in Bush.... but then again I find more comfort in ANYONE rather than Bush!

Originally posted by Bonoforever:

Know what you mean about finding more comfort in Bono than in Bush.... but then again I find more comfort in ANYONE rather than Bush!

*Picket* Bono for Pres! Wait I don't think he can run.

Anyway...eh...Bono looks better in leather now than Bushy ever could. *main issues of the day*

------------------
~*Mona*~

P.P.P.P.S. Now I really really want Bono to come to DC. BONO! I have to interview a congressman for gov class. Can I do Bono instead?

I think give your track record regarding posts you may want to re-phrase that last bit
biggrin.gif

Mind you, who wouldn't rather be "doing" Bono than interviewing a congressman...hehehe!

Originally posted by Bonovation:
I think give your track record regarding posts you may want to re-phrase that last bit
biggrin.gif

Mind you, who wouldn't rather be "doing" Bono than interviewing a congressman...hehehe!
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was that my *subconscious* talking there?!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Mona has shamed her family and Wash DC*
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOL Bonovation, ain't it the truth? You know it Honee!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

People, please don't bash Bush. He is our president and we need to rally behind him now. To ridicule him only makes us look weak to the world. Remember his Daddy, old man Bush, was a war hero, plus he led us through the Gulf War crisis. IF GW can't do it, he can ask Daddy. Plus, Colin Powell is very capble. I trust the people surrounding Bush. Ol' dirty Bill had other things on his mind...kinda like the stuff WildHonee just got accused of...must be in the DC water!
wink.gif

------------------
"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage."

*Picket* Bono for Pres! Wait I don't think he can run.

Did you see that CNN Worldbeat special a few months ago? Bono was in the lobby of some building, and he says "Vote for Bono" with this devlish little grin.

Maybe for your paper you could do a little spin on it: "The Irish Congressman That Never Was But Should Be Because He Won't Bug Ya"
em, or something like that
wink.gif

------------------
Because Love is big
And Love is tough
But Love is not what you're thinking of

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

Originally posted by Dreamboat Annie:
LOL Bonovation, ain't it the truth? You know it Honee!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

People, please don't bash Bush. He is our president and we need to rally behind him now. To ridicule him only makes us look weak to the world. Remember his Daddy, old man Bush, was a war hero, plus he led us through the Gulf War crisis. IF GW can't do it, he can ask Daddy. Plus, Colin Powell is very capble. I trust the people surrounding Bush. Ol' dirty Bill had other things on his mind...kinda like the stuff WildHonee just got accused of...must be in the DC water!
wink.gif

Yeah I do think we have a responsibility to defend Bush. There were enough ppl to elect him!

*Mona scandalizes the White House with Pres. Bono* Shoot.
smile.gif
It's a local problem.

Also, if ppl start talking to you about GW Bush and you have mean things to say, don't say too much. Just smile and nod and pretend you're interested. If all else fails, think about Gavin Rossdale.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Did you see that CNN Worldbeat special a few months ago? Bono was in the lobby of some building, and he says "Vote for Bono" with this devlish little grin.

Maybe for your paper you could do a little spin on it: "The Irish Congressman That Never Was But Should Be Because He Won't Bug Ya"
em, or something like that
wink.gif

lol!! Fictional congressman escapades. *Mona misses the boat again but has fun anyway*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Bono can never be President for these reasons:
**He's an Irish citizen
**He made the comment at a DC concert he wouldn't want to be President because he 'wouldn't want to move to a smaller house.'
**He looks better in leather, if he were President we could never see him in his sexy outfits again, only suits! And no more Elevated pics! No more touring! We DON'T want Bono to be President! I do, however, think he will run for leader of Ireland when he is an old man and not touring anymore, maybe 60 years old. Good for Ireland!
smile.gif

------------------
"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage."

Originally posted by Dreamboat Annie:
**He made the comment at a DC concert he wouldn't want to be President because he 'wouldn't want to move to a smaller house.'

**He looks better in leather, if he were President we could never see him in his sexy outfits again, only suits! And no more Elevated pics!
hhhhmmmmm you're right. Also he'd have an even bigger public image and couldn't have me for a second wife. *hides from barrage of PLEBA--thrown objects*

I would NOT mind seeing Bono in a tie though!!!!!! What is it with me needing to see Bono dressed up? How bout a leather tie?

------------------
~*Mona*~

I think Bono should be visiting DC and NY instead of Bushy. For some reason I find more comfort in Bono and Clinton than in Bush.

I liked Clinton better than Bush too.I'm not even Anerican but I just feel Clinton seemed to show emotion on his face more.Bush seems pretty closed emotionally and that is sad.

hhhhmmmmm you're right. Also he'd have an even bigger public image and couldn't have me for a second wife. *hides from barrage of PLEBA--thrown objects*

biggrin.gif
*picks up nearest object*

Originally posted by Jody:
biggrin.gif
*picks up nearest object*

OMG!!!!!! Haven't we learned that violence is not the answer!!!! *hides behind a one tree hill* Jody my arch nemesis!!!! (After Nelly Furtado and the mean Junior in my art class!!!!!)

*builds tree house and Bono and I live there and make our our country and civilization and government*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom