Do you like Bono's glasses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Palace_Hero

Refugee, Note: Troll-like
The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference.
No, not Bono in the glasses, but the many pairs he wears himself?'

Personally I think I've only seen a few that actually look good (R&RHoF being an example).

Design wise they're pretty boring and look weak. Not to mention that in concert they just really don't suit Bono at all. During PopMart, the shades Bono wore were fine, and it never bothered me the wore them alot of the time. But this style just looks silly.

Infact a fair bit of Bono's in show outfits look a bit naff overall. Which is annoying because away from the stage he's been the trendiest hes been in years. But yet for some reason he feels the need to look like some sort of Bono/Marty McFly hybrid.

I'm a sunglasses whore. I love sunglasses. And I love the ones Bono picks out...minus the Milkis though IMO (with the exception of the red pair)...

And about your thoughts on his show outfits....they do it for me! :shrug: :)

The orange ones (I'm no good with technical names for them) but are they the ones with the thick black rims?

If so, I guess I can I'm one of the few who finds those nice looking. If I weren't blind, I'd wear 'em! :nod:

Btw: I'm not really blind... just wear glasses. :wink:

shop_422.jpg

Hotpress_3.jpg

time_03.jpg

Gotta love the blue Bvlgari's :drool:

Man, I dont' think I've ever been quite that close to Bono's pores before! :eek:

Let's just admit OK, he's got into the bling! What's OK for J.Lo, is OK for Bono! :shocked:

More importantly, can't Bono find a decent tailor? All his sleeves look like he stole his shirts/jackets from a 10 foot giant! Please Bono, shorten your sleeves! :mad:

I like the glasses he wears on the cover of Bono on Bono (love that title:giggle: )

The Bvlgari's are cool too, as are the Miu Miu's, and Okay, yes the Fly goggles as well.

I've never really thought too much about his glasses. He wears them so much I tend to see them as part of his face.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom