Do you ever do this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And when you hear a car pull up in your driveway you get all excited. Yes, they're finally answering my mail. They've decided, well Larry's decided that he belongs in Australia. :drool:

Then you wake up and realise its just your husband or another family member. And you :sigh:, maybe tomorrow.

:wink:

:help: must stop dreaming!!!!

They use to read bedtime stories to me and tuck me in - now they don't write, call... :sad: :scratch:

I don't stare at my cell phone, but I do often wonder how long it's going to take before they finally come to their senses and realize they JUST.CAN'T.LIVE. without me?!?! :confused:

:wink:

I cannot honestly tell you how many times I've looked into my yahoo inbox only to find that Adam hasn't sent me anything.

you don't want to know how badly I fell off my chair and hit my head to the ground when I saw I had an email from Bono!

I died

this is my spirit speaking btw....
and I still kept the mail... :D even tho 2 million others got it aswell.. I don't care... I feel that he wrote it, it sounded like him... and Iono, it feels special... :wink:

and Bono... call me!

U2Bono506.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:

:love:
wow
:love:

that'd make a great wallpaper if it was a little bigger... :drool: yesh please sleeping Bono... I can stare at that for hours.. if not days... if not weeks.. if not ... ok you get my point?

martha said:
Do you ever stare at your cellphone when you're working too hard and wonder why Bono hasn't called you up and flirted outrageously with you?

Yes I do. And guess how my cellphone looks like…

Imagem001.JPG

:nerd:

martha said:
:|

I need that big picture all by itself please.

please.

ok you get the picture.. I get the man IN the picture :wink:
imagine how cute it'd be to tuck him in... :drool:
here's the full one
now get me that man :wink:
bonotakesanapxxl2tc.jpg

(yes I also wonder who's dog that is)

Back
Top Bottom