Do U buy things related to U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
I was wandering does anyone else purchase things, anything because it is just related to U2?

I find myself purchasing things because it will remind me of them. :huh:

Like I purchased a T-shirt that said Beautiful Day on it. But totally unrelated to U2.

Yes! I bought some marshmellows the other day (i hate marshmellows..) because it said on the packet 'TWO heart shaped packets for the price of ONE' and when i first saw it I thought it said 'two hearts beat as one.' :ohmy:

I got a pair of socks that said Party Girl on them, just because. They also came with a pair that i like to call "the drunken cow" :lol:

Target is selling plastic coat hangers right now in combo packs of red, black & gray..... :shifty: I was totally shaking my head at myself as I stuck them in my basket... :tsk:

bonocomet said:
Target is selling plastic coat hangers right now in combo packs of red, black & gray..... :shifty: I was totally shaking my head at myself as I stuck them in my basket... :tsk:

AAAAh, I've seen them and thats where I got the T-shirt from.
:giggle:

I saw a Chevron Ipod wallet today in meijer that was red and dark blue...had it been black and red....well I would have left the store with one haha...

U2 makes us do wierd things...you should see my back window haha //

I bought a T-shirt that said Wild Honey and the brand was "Pop" or something like that. I think I gave it to a PLEBAn...

My mom bought me a Bum brand tshirt because the way it was written was
bum

Or something like that I can't remmeber exactly but most people immediataly think it's a U2 shirt then read the rest of it

*ETA: curses, the numbers are supposed to be centered over and under the u

I have thousands of dollars worth of actual U2 collectibles. I can't even begin to think about buying things that just remind me of them.

QVC sells stuff made in Ireland I buy alot of sterling jewelry .
I have claddagh pendant I never take off it represents my love of
u2 ,and a few celtic crosses , a rosary bracelet .
My daughters tell me that I think I"m irish . :coocoo:

Bug said:
I've bought loads of black and red and black and gold crap.

It's all very sad.

Same, even painted a piece of furniture (cd shelves) red and black. I also bought a couple of Christopher Nolan books because I was obsessed with Miracle Drug when HTDAAB came out. :uhoh: They're really good books though.

I'm getting some , thanks for the heads up .
I still don't know how it smells . :wave:

I really need to read my message before I post , bad spelling !

Last edited:
I bought a book titled 'Step Across This Line' by Salman Rushdie just for a chapter 'U2' and a DVD of William Gibson's documentary 'No Maps For These Territories'.

Bonobabe45 said:
I bought lemons today and i dont even need them!:shrug:

I know what you mean!!:|

I bought a minature metal shopping cart (supermarkert trolly)
its an actual working cart you can put fruits and stuff in and set it on you kitchen counter...well hells bells I'm turning it into a POP-mart cart!! :evil:muahahah!!
I bought plastic lemons and Im covering them in shiny sequence and making a POP-Mart logo to put on side the cart!!!!

* Yet no one at home understands my madness:sad:

^^ Me too! I've been looking absolutely everywhere for it :|

I do tend to buy stuff in black, red, grey now...and this isn't really buying things, but I did go through my Road Code whilst I was studying for my learners and highlight it everytime it said "Edge" :reject:

BonoFox1 said:

I know what you mean!!:|

I bought a minature metal shopping cart (supermarkert trolly)
its an actual working cart you can put fruits and stuff in and set it on you kitchen counter...well hells bells I'm turning it into a POP-mart cart!! :evil:muahahah!!
I bought plastic lemons and Im covering them in shiny sequence and making a POP-Mart logo to put on side the cart!!!!

* Yet no one at home understands my madness:sad:

That actually sounds really cool! :wink: Could you post pics of your PopMart cart when it's done?!? :D

I've just recently acquired some black and red file holders, as seen here....

Fileholder.jpg

....you'll also spot the Sun Studio brochure that one of my U.S. pen pals sent me! :wink:

And last year I bought a note pad that had the word 'beautiful' written on it and I just added "It's a .......... day, don't let get away!"

Notepad.jpg

As you can see, it has a see through cover, so I stuck my favorite Bono pic on the front page!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is U2 related & I know it was crazy--but I just spent $100 on a purse on EBAY that is made from an actual Joshua Tree Vinyl Album. It's a really nice purse--I was more than thrilled at the quality when I got it. www.spinshandbag.com if you want to check out. :shifty:

^thats really cool:ohmy:

what do I have for u2 stuff?:hmm: a green monstrosity, I found a live 8 shirt for 3 bucks so I bought it, an old Joshua tree shirt...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom