Do U buy things related to U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
don't own any hats here either :reject:

sounds like a great deal JCOSTER. Did they fit? Jeans are so.... fickle! :wink:

Yes thank god but I tried them on!!! My only problem with them is that they are so long and Bono being almost my height you think he would have made them for people that size. :der:

you tried them on before you got them? Or you were lucky they just happened to fit after you received them? Not like they are still on sale & available anywhere :shifty:

I bought these Edun items. The T-shirt is very soft and thin, I'm afraid if it can bear machine washing...
EdunTee.jpg

EdunJeans.jpg

This is a great thread!! I found myself laughing and nodding my head while reading it. A couple of questions...
What's this about the air freshener??
Also, where are you all seeing R&H on dvd? I only have it on vhs because I have never found it on dvd in an actual store (vs online).

I'm currently knitting some red and black "vertisocks", I'll have to post pics when I get them done. :)

Staples sells the Yankee Candle Midsummers Night scent that supposedly smells like "Bono" :lol: in a hanging car airfreshener form, makes your car smell really good after it's been sitting in the hot sun all day! *bonosauna* :drool: :lmao:

And R&H is just about everywhere on dvd in the bargain bins usually for less than $10. I've seen it for less than $5!
(Are you in the US? I've seen it at Tower, KMart, Walmart, Suncoast, lots more too!)

Last edited:
Chacco said:
I bought these Edun items. The T-shirt is very soft and thin, I'm afraid if it can bear machine washing...
EdunTee.jpg

EdunJeans.jpg

love it and love the jeans. Where did you purchase them?

Those t's look great with a solid color cami under it.

bonocomet said:
Staples sells the Yankee Candle Midsummers Night scent that supposedly smells like "Bono" :lol: in a hanging car airfreshener form, makes your car smell really good after it's been sitting in the hot sun all day! *bonosauna* :drool: :lmao:

And R&H is just about everywhere on dvd in the bargain bins usually for less than $10. I've seen it for less than $5!
(Are you in the US? I've seen it at Tower, KMart, Walmart, Suncoast, lots more too!)

I got my R & H dvd from FYE stores it came out to .99 cents because it was 5.99 with a $5 rebate. :ohmy:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Oh gee thanks! :wink: I'm not quite sure what that is, but I'm sure it's something good!?! :p

that's the Extraordinary Green Hat Club :wink:

Merc is our Prez :sexywink: and our objective, Obtain the Green Monstrosity... with or without *Him* still in it :wink:

JCOSTER said:

love it and love the jeans. Where did you purchase them?

Those t's look great with a solid color cami under it.

T's at a local boutique (in Tokyo) and the jeans on eBay. They were on sale at less than half price.

:yes: it's like 'see-through' when you wear a solid colour cami.

I just did a search on ebay, and you can definitely find the R&H DVD cheap there :up:

I have none of those stores near me, like a Saks outlet. Or a Saks. Or a Nordstrom's (I drove into L.A. yesterday for the Edun thang)

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
I just did a search on ebay, and you can definitely find the R&H DVD cheap there :up:

I have none of those stores near me, like a Saks outlet. Or a Sak. Or a Nordstrom's (I drove into L.A. yesterday for the Edun thang)

Try living in NZ, brings a whole new meaning to isolation with that stuff... :sad:

:hug: Lila64.....I think my jealousy at hearing everyone going into stores, seeing that stuff....seeing Bono etc makes me go green. I love our little safe haven but at times its just not fair being forgotten about when it comes to stores, lines, and concerts....:sad:

Ok, that's off my chest - I'll go back to mowing my lawns now!

Galeongirl said:

that's the Extraordinary Green Hat Club :wink:

Merc is our Prez :sexywink: and our objective, Obtain the Green Monstrosity... with or without *Him* still in it :wink:

Can I be a member? Even if I can't find my green monstrosity? :sad:

gluey said:
:hug: Lila64.....I think my jealousy at hearing everyone going into stores, seeing that stuff....seeing Bono etc makes me go green. I love our little safe haven but at times its just not fair being forgotten about when it comes to stores, lines, and concerts....:sad:

Ok, that's off my chest - I'll go back to mowing my lawns now!

What comes around, goes around. That was my first time being anywhere near the man, outside of the concert last year. I admit being envious of all the others who've met the band members, gotten autographs, able to travel, etc. It was just luck or fate yesterday, or the stars were aligned, and I hope it happens for you as well :hug:

OK everyone rub their computer screens right now to send positive vibes my way that I get a chance to meet the boys in November.....

gluey said:
OK everyone rub their computer screens right now to send positive vibes my way that I get a chance to meet the boys in November.....

:yes: You will! (And I will too!! Mum & I are like stopping at nothing, I swear :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom