Do U buy things related to U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hcbiggs2002 said:

That actually sounds really cool! :wink: Could you post pics of your PopMart cart when it's done?!? :D

I've just recently acquired some black and red file holders, as seen here....

Those look great. :drool: Hmm I need some files holders I think. :hmm: Are the suitcases stickers?

*is actually considering going to the thrift store just so she can see if there is U2 stuff there.*

*Actually bought a button up shirt just so she could do the Mullen refuse-to-bootin-it thing.*

:reject:

Bono's Doll said:
This is U2 related & I know it was crazy--but I just spent $100 on a purse on EBAY that is made from an actual Joshua Tree Vinyl Album. It's a really nice purse--I was more than thrilled at the quality when I got it. www.spinshandbag.com if you want to check out. :shifty:

I really like that , is the cover protected or something ?

BonoFox1 said:

I know what you mean!!:|

I bought a minature metal shopping cart (supermarkert trolly)
its an actual working cart you can put fruits and stuff in and set it on you kitchen counter...well hells bells I'm turning it into a POP-mart cart!! :evil:muahahah!!
I bought plastic lemons and Im covering them in shiny sequence and making a POP-Mart logo to put on side the cart!!!!

* Yet no one at home understands my madness:sad:

I wanna see your popmart cart also , I like shiny things to . :yes:

I have a compact mirror/brush from Sephora. You open it up and it's a mirror on one side, and pop up bristles/brush on the other. It's red and black :wink: And Maddy has one too :wink:

BTW, I can't remember who posted this in their journals last month, but someone posted about U2 items on ebay, such as purses, jewelry, etc. There was a U2 charm bracelet. I'd like to personally thank whoever posted that, because as of 3 weeks ago, I became the proud owner of it :yes: :up:

Lila64 said:
I have a compact mirror/brush from Sephora. You open it up and it's a mirror on one side, and pop up bristles/brush on the other. It's red and black :wink: And Maddy has one too :wink:
I have that too :love: But it's not red and black :angry:

I don't have much U2 stuff yet, apart from CDs/DVDs :uhoh:

Bonobabe45 said:
I bought lemons today and i dont even need them!:shrug:
:lmao:

Yes.. I can't buy a lemon without having to fight the urge to start singing Bono's falsetto part :giggle: "lllemon.."

we have a lemon tree in back, so it's no big deal

fetch.dll

BonoFox1 said:
I have The Screwtape Diaries book on my book shopping list......

Thanks to the Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me video:happy:

is this the same book ? The Screwtape Letters .:confused:

We always had a lemon tree when I was growing up. Also there was an elderly lady who lived on my street with one in her front yard and she told me she and her husband planted it when they were 1st married, because her father had told her that planting a lemon tree in your yard was good luck for a new marriage. The last I heard, she and her husband are still happily married and well into their 80's or 90's. :happy:

The Ground Beneath Her Feet, also Rushdie.

Plastic lemon from the craft store...

Three pairs of Bono shades....

Green monstrosities and straw cowboy hats...

I'll even go for Bono-like jackets, boots. (It works, too. I was filling up at a gas station one day and a lady was pulling out, pointed and smiled at me as she drove by and I read her lips, "It's Bono!")

Onitsuka Tigers. (mmmm, Edge!Shoes)

It goes on.

thrillme said:

Not quite the same, *couldn't yet afford the real thing*

The one I have is made by the sister company of Fender though.

Started to learn bass because of Adam, and I just bought my own about a month ago, it's a Squier Jazz bass too.

Lol, I do it too JCOSTER, don't worry :wink:

When I'm shopping with someone (non-U2) I go, look! Look!! It reminds me of U2!! And that person will go, yeah, right :crazy:

:lol:

JanuaryStar said:
Lol, I do it too JCOSTER, don't worry :wink:

When I'm shopping with someone (non-U2) I go, look! Look!! It reminds me of U2!! And that person will go, yeah, right :crazy:

:lol:

I get the same response, people roll their eyes up in their heads at me all the time. Its a shame some people do not have the passion that we have for something. :happy: :laugh:

What a nice question, Jcoster!

Of course I do buy stuff... a good example recently would be, I saw a T shirt here in the local street market and it had....

:shifty:

LoveBono written on it. Totally unrelated to him or U2, and really cheap, so of course I had to get it. :D

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I bought a T-shirt that said Wild Honey and the brand was "Pop" or something like that. I think I gave it to a PLEBAn...

I got a T-shirt that said Wild Honey with the brand "Yum Pop" from LivLuvAndBootlegMusic... :wink:

I bought a red tank top the other week that had a heart, and a peace symbol, outlined with shiny studs.

Love and Peace or Else kinda thing.

Ooh and one of my jobs at work is to cut lemons, so I end up singing "Lemon" every day. My manager wants to kill me know but it's totally worth it

Raise your hand if you have bought something in a store because a U2 song came on the stores sound system while you were looking at it.... :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom