Do the boys have pets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, i could have sworn i posted here, but here goes again:-

Adam has a sheepdog called Colin
Larry has/had 2 labradors, Missy & JJ.
Bono has 2 german shephards called Fanny and Angel.
Edge, has a cat, called Velcro. (Hee hee!)

i dont know is any of thats true, but i got most of it from a u2 website.

hope it helps.:up:

From what I've heard, JJ has since departed this world. :(

Um, this has to do with the whole Halloween thing, but I remember last Halloween, somebody posted a link to a story about Edge wandering around Las Vegas on Halloween and getting stopped by some U2 fan who said, "Great costume man! You look JUST like The Edge!"

It was some interview he did for something. :shrug:

So yah, my point is, it totally makes sense for Bono to wander around on Halloween. It's probably every celebrity's favorite holiday because there's no need to go incognito for once (if they usually do so).

I actually heard they do not celebrate Halloween over in Ireland. It does look like Bono, but why would he have dogs in New York is a good question?

I remember that Edge Hallowe'en story too. The funniest part of it was what the fan said to Edge after he said, "Hey you look just like Edge...."

"But the real Edge is a lot taller!" :lol: :lmao:

xtal said:
I actually heard they do not celebrate Halloween over in Ireland. It does look like Bono, but why would he have dogs in New York is a good question?

They DO celebrate Halloween in Ireland. I was in Dublin for Halloween last year and they had bonfires and kids in customs and all the usual stuff

Niamh_Saoirse said:

They DO celebrate Halloween in Ireland. I was in Dublin for Halloween last year and they had bonfires and kids in customs and all the usual stuff

Ok, maybe the kids weren't in New York then? :hmm:
Or maybe they stayed at home to pass out candy...
It is Bono though.

xtal said:

Ok, maybe the kids weren't in New York then? :hmm:
Or maybe they stayed at home to pass out candy...
It is Bono though.

Do you know when the pic was taken and who it's credited to?

Back
Top Bottom