Do guys post here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Iam here for 2 years... And if Bono knows that iam in PLEBA why dont most of the girlies :/ WHYYYYYYYYYYY???

gabrielvox said:
Sometimes I feel silly that I'm in PLEBA.

Cmon guys help me out here.

long silence...

well alrighty then....
:|

Dude, Gabe. This is PLEBA.

WE LOVE MEN ! ! ! ! ! ! :yes: :drool:

Dot.

Yes! You met Mr. LeMon, and there's Lemonboy too. Rickfly and bloodysunday972 are guys, they come by to show us pics or ask for us to find some. Then there's malibu whortense....

It would be cool to have guys here enjoying the pics with us, even if it's not for the same reasons;) I just don't want guys making fun of us. But that never happens on this forum that I have ever seen.

gabrielvox said:

Hey Bonosloveslave...

Real sorry about our President's Day affair...;)

I didn't even know when President's Day was...

What a dweeb..

:banghead:

:LOL:

Hey, I was just glad EP let me in on the fun! I've never paid much attention to President's Day either, never got to have the day off of school - maybe if I did I'd appreciate it more :yes:

bonosloveslave said:
nbcrusader peeks in on occasion. :)

I occasionally lurk/occasionally post. :wave:

It's hard to post a lot when you don't have a hard drive filled with Bono pictures

I guess I'm still newbie enough not to know the difference between LS, IO, ZC and PLEBA
:reject:

gabrielvox said:
Sometimes I feel silly that I'm in PLEBA.

Cmon guys help me out here.

long silence...

well alrighty then....
:|

Hello G......hope you're OK! Haven't heard from you in Wirephotos for a while! Post more in PLEBA!!! It's always good to see guys.....

guys are good.......

:sexywink: hehehehe

Lu
;o)

gabrielvox said:
Yeah...well you gals on Wirephotos seem to be all smitten and wrapped up with the Dean and Mazfit show...:lmao:

So I come here to stir the pot instead...

:wink:

:shifty:

:flirt: :hug:

:angel:

to tell the truth - I don't know what they're talking about half the time. Just a lot of football (UK football that is.....) talk - which I join in just to wind people up even though I don't know anything about football.....and I think Angel is doing the same.

So post more in PLEBA! At least then we may be able to have a conversation every now and again!

:hug:

and back to normal programming.......

I tried to find out something for you. That page is inaccessible. I signed up and e-mailed them inquiring about the contest I had been following. I'll let you know if they get back to me.

:wave:

Yeah, I tried to access the page on my suitemates computer and I got the same message as when I try to do it on my computer.
I thought maybe it'd be different since I....voted many times....:shifty:...so I thought maybe they just banned the IP addresses of people who did that, but I guess not. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom