Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ipod.jpg
[/IMG]

I snapped this photo...I think he was frustrated when he realized the deck was fixed..but he played along anyway....:drool:

Wow, you two HAVE been busy with 'my' Bono while i was away!!

Talking about those beavers again, BS!! I can't believe you got away with that much without having the thread closed!!

And, boo-hoo - bad timing or what?? I just finished reading&was dying to chat to you both for a lil while&you go ARG!!Timing!

I'm going away myself soon to have a bath - a 'real' one that is!!!!!:wink:

I didn't like the look of those people in that bath pic either! :eyebrow:

Oh just afore i go! I'm in Scotland, Dismantled!!
Glasgow to be precise!
Just noticed there's another severe ticking off in the thread about Bonos' scar :uhoh: :shame: :reject: :yikes: :hmm: :( :grumpy:

Aha!! You saw it, then&see............we were thinking the EXACT same thing! I think the comment was rather over the top!
I mean we weren't saying anything particularly bad there! :no:

It was just commenting on how sexy he looks with his scar, what's so wrong/dirty about that?????? :scratch: :shifty:

Oh golly i just read your last comment!!!

How alike are we thinking here?? It's unbelievable that guy told you he was just kidding! I mean, it's like we won't be able to say anything shortly.................boo-hoo! :sad:

But, hey on a brighter note! I get my U2 tix in a fortnight !

Woo-hoo :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Awwww there there never mind, BS cheer up! I still luv ya girl!!

Don't feel bad - why should you??? For what? what have you done wrong exactly - been honest about what you think of Bono!And anyway, isn't it mostly mods who are unhappy? :shrug: :tsk:

:hug: :hug:

susanp6 said:
Awwww there there never mind, BS cheer up! I still luv ya girl!!

Don't feel bad - why should you??? For what? what have you done wrong exactly - been honest about what you think of Bono!And anyway, isn't it mostly mods who are unhappy? :shrug: :tsk:

:hug: :hug:

Aww thanks. At least you've got my back!
:hug::hug: :hug:
*attempts to cheer up*

Did you see the results of the strip poker game? lol

Do you mean woo-hoo about my tix, yes??

I don't know if i've got the nerve to try&meet him at the hotel!

I mean it's so nerve-wracking&i'll just pass out!! :drool: :drool:

Oh yes, the pics!! I read thru all of it - hilarious! :laugh:

This is insane, Brightest, i said i was going&now i've ended up suckered into chatting here!! Addict eh!

well, do we dare to say anything about Bono!! Hey, i tell you what was funny: that guy commenting on what a long thread we have going on with Mucca!! Yes, it is!

Brightest..I leave you for a few hours and look at the trouble you caused!!!!:shame: shame shame shame........sorry I missed it:wink:

I cannot stay long again, I need to shower sometime this week..h eh he....

Susan..scotland that is really cool...it must be beautiful:drool: ! You missed a great party earlier today.:drool:

Brightest! BEHAVE! IF you get kicked out I will seriously cry!:sad: If I don't talk to you guys again..goodnight!:hug: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom