Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

5'5 and around 110....but I've got spunk! lol

Thx for the pity ruff :sigh: :(
*banishes sad thoughts with thoughts of bono and body shots*

BOY! If b-man gets hurt here am I the only one that can give blood??!!!

side note...this is so weird but can you imagine if Bono did give blood and you needed it and ended up with his blood in your body...or the other way around!!! If I ever meet him I am going to ask if he wants to become blood brothers..............

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol:

mmm...to have his blood running thru my veins..On fire! YOWZA! lol

and just WHAT is that suppose to mean!:eyebrow: if it means what I think it does than:combust: :drool: I like it...

I am gone too--be good to my Bono--he's pretty much worn out. Bye, I am going home to cook chicken and wash all those sheets we have messed up this week! :ohmy: :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
I am gone too--be good to my Bono--he's pretty much worn out. Bye, I am going home to cook chicken and wash all those sheets we have messed up this week! :ohmy: :wink:

what were you doing with the chicken in the sheets?:ohmy: Don't leave me here wiht Brighest!! she is...she is...scary:reject:

There you are! I started to get nervous that you went and left me for another loofa.....

Your not scary:hug:

oh yeah...one or two other things...hmmm:scratch: it makes me:hyper: just to think what it may be!

OH! B- yes yes.....I wasn't trying to hide him..or anthing...:shifty:

I guess Adam and Edge never showed up........

I'm sure the 3 of us can think of "something to do"...there must be SOMETHING 3 people can do together...at a party..in a hottub...

~BrightestStar~ said:
Edge has been utterly distracted by the TRL..adam was enjoying his milkshake last I saw him...*wonders if neutral kidnapped him*

yes I heard Edgie say it was more facintating than the Orgasmatron................

*embarressed puts suit back on......good thing b's back was turned

hey did you say Fixed deck! he he he...I like the sound of that...you deal.

Dismantled said:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao::lmao:

Quite the eager beaver are we? :eyebrow:
lol

an eager what? Is that one of your "play on words again"?
*bono blushes red from that one....

LOL..ehm..some people say it is..but that wasn't my intention..."eager beaver" is just a phrase...like "keener" I guess :huh:

*announces that sadly bono has lost round one..time to pay up! :D*

bono's reaction to losng round one...
u2granny said:

f067ec87.jpg

oh darn....pay up mister....*by the way..what is he wearing to begin....only a bathing suit or his noraml beach attire...you know the jeans...long sleeved shirt...hat ...sunglasses....thick flip flops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom