Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

Hey Lucy! Welcome to the Tub O' Lust and Electro shock therapy....refer to other threads about the shock therapy stuff.....Brightest could clue you in later....
Oh don't you worry, I was quietly spying on you all in the other thread(s)!

Lucy3011 said:

Oh don't you worry, I was quietly spying on you all in the other thread(s)!

hmmm.....taps fingers on table...I see how you are...:hmm: welcome!:wink:

bonoishot said:

2nds that :wink:

this thread is bringing up evil bono thoughts :mac:

not that im complaining

:drool:

he he he....that's was the intent:drool: I'm glad to see our creation is working....:wink:

Dismantled! You're there! I was thinking you may have seen the word i was talking about, but i'll just remind you, if i'm allowed, (since the mods seem annoyed the whole idea was ever brought up in the original thread!) It's Shhh - whisper it! Fanny :shh:

We were talking about how it has different meanings, either side of the Atlantic! Oh dear, the confusion of when cultures clash, eh???

Still, at least we ALL understand the universal language of the B man!!!

:sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
*SPALSH*

*takes dismantled's spot on Bono's lap*
:D

Hi everyone!!!

Susan..did we get another spanking? uh oh.... :reject:

*hands on hips, tapping foot* :shame: we got quite a spanking over there, and for good reason--you crazy, meandering thread crashers!!

:hug:
Actually, this is a more appropriate forum, since the other really is for pics and such...so let 'er rip :D

Hey everybody, just to let you know "that" word means the same in Oz as the UK (nearly wrote Down under but thought twice about it:) )

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: Tania!

*sigh* Ruffian..ur right, we've been spanked again..notice I said *we* lol
:hug:

Hey, man, I was in the library minding my own beeswax :wink: And the wordplay thing, totally innocent! Swear!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sigh..thank god the mods have a good sense of humour eh? I think I would cry if I ever got kicked off of here....just the thought!!!
:huh: :(
*Bman takes the time to comfort me*
:hug: :heart:

Anyhoo, what have you been up to while I was away?

let's see...went for a run, cleaned up dog pee when I got home :mad: , currently eating popcorn and watching Project Runway. GREAT catfight goin on ;)

~BrightestStar~ said:
How old's ur pup?

lol..like a PLEBAn catfight over Bono?...nah..we'd share :wink:
(cause we're lovers, not fighters, right bono? :sexywink: )

She's friggin' a YEAR old...but my little brother had her first and never bothered to housebreak her, so they sent her to me and I'm paying the price...but she's so cute :)

Sharing B-man...I dunno, Brightest. Left side/right side? Waist up/down? :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww. I :heart: puppies. I love mine so much! That's to bad ur bro didn't take the time :shame:.

As for how we share....I suggest rotations :sexywink:

ok, i was just wandering around the Bono/leather thread posted today? and the last page of those pics is AMAZING. OMG the pictures from Details magazine :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Gimmee a bucket!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Mmmm...Bono in leather...*tight* leather..OMG
Have you seen some of those pics of his assests?!?!
They are FINE!
How can one man ooze sex like that!?
:combust:

it's freakin insane! I've had "server is busy" error messages and "problem with the database" errors...whatsup with that?? :mad:

ruffian said:

it's freakin insane! I've had "server is busy" error messages and "problem with the database" errors...whatsup with that?? :mad:

i meant that the pictures were sooo sexy they were insane...and then i blabbered on about 'puter probs...just to clarify...:rant:

ruffian said:

i meant that the pictures were sooo sexy they were insane...and then i blabbered on about 'puter probs...just to clarify...:rant:

our punishment for Crimes Against the People :lol:

:wink:
Don't worry, I caught that. :)

We understand eachother
:shifty:
We're one..but we're not the same..we both get busy messages and we hit refresh again.....we say, damn you computer! give me bono now! damn you computer! I need some more right now! You tell me you're busy and then you're broken down..and I can't keep goin on with what you've got..when all you've got is..one love..one life...
.....................:huh:

Hey fellow tub goers! Goodmorning y'all!!! Wow 4 pages your girls were busy! Sorry I missed out on all the fun:madspit: I had to make dinner and walk my dogs and take a shower ...look like you had fun.
Susan your words are fine...whatever you say is fine with me:wink: Doesn't bono have a dog with that name?????
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hmmm...tub seems empty...that is all except for bono...he's here...now its just the two of us:shifty: :flirt: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom