Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I couldn't stay away..and anyway..I had to make apologies...Susan had my back :hug:

Ya..I'm stayin pretty quiet tho. :sigh:

Why didn't I think of bringin the TRL before?!? Silly me!
:lmao:

From what I saw you didn't too anything wrong...don't apologize too much dude. It wasn't fair.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I know..it's just scary (maybe not the right word)....I was all alone..and everyone seemed pissed! :(

:hug:

I know I wish I was there when it happened...I would have been standing right behind ya....with the TRL...like the terminator...:cool:

I know you woulda had my back too :) [/B][/QUOTE]

you know it..

:yes: :up:

I mean if the mods say enough...thats enough..but if its just people whinning then:madspit: let em'....:madspit

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
We're like the three muskateers of trouble and bono droolage...:huh:

Hmm..so what trouble shall we stir up today?

:macdevil: !!!trouble!!!!

when I read bono droolage, I kept reading the word bondage for some reason...it just kept looking like bondage.....:drool: *trouble has begun

unfortunalty I don't have alot of time for trouble only 10-15 mins or so....my bf will be home and we have to walk our dogs.

Here's a trouble idea...what if you and I did some really really bad...stick person drawings of Bono..something a 2nd grader would do and shared them in the bono drawing thread.......and got all hurt and mad when people said they were dumb...:lmao: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
OMG! :lmao::lmao:
:hyper:

Is it sad that I am seriously excited by that idea? lol

NO I think it would be a riot!!!! could we get expelled from Interference?:ohmy:

we could tell people they are trick pictures and if you stare at them long enough an "image" will appear................we could see how long people would stare at them...........HA HA HA!

hey your not like up there in canada drawing on of these are you? :eyebrow: I don't want you to get kicked out of here because of me...:sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I don't think we can get expelled for an innocent joke.......unless our pics were ehm...anatomically correct :lol:

LOL...do you think they'd stare?...come to think of it..I think they might

:laugh:
I don't know if I have ever seen an anatomically correct stickman??:lmao: :lmao: . I am sure people would get mad..he hehe..some have a hard time just reading our conversations.

*do you think its funny no one else comes into our loofa party? :eyebrow:

Dismantled said:

I don't know if I have ever seen an anatomically correct stickman??:lmao: :lmao: . I am sure people would get mad..he hehe..some have a hard time just reading our conversations.

*do you think its funny no one else comes into our loofa party? :eyebrow:

\|/
/*\

He's got a fig leaf :sexywink:

Sorry...couldn't resist! lol

Apparently they don't wanna come to our party *sniff* Didya see the one person who came in and was like "what the heck..u gals r crazy!"

OMG!! YOUR STICKMAN IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: your so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share that with the pleba group! ha ha ha!

*yeah that guy didn't bring a loofa so I threw him out.....guys come into pleba thinking its a dating service:madspit: I mean what do they really expect when they come here...

( . ) .......ahhh thats the best I could do

oh my god,.....it got all screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha!!!!! I gotta go real soon:( I wish I could stay and make stickmen. Yeah show em' thats a way to win them back.. ha ha ha:lmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom