Discobus!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by clarityat3am:
Wow someone resurrected the boos thread! This makes me want to do the Edge groove! lol

I rescued it! yay! *throws party* c'mon U are ALL invited!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it Move it Move it"

this was the funniest damn video. i even used the discoboooos in some of my stories!!

i still have it in my inbox. if anyone needs it still...reply to this!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by elizabeth:
this was the funniest damn video. i even used the discoboooos in some of my stories!!

right here! thanks elizabeth!
smile.gif
here is my addy again:
moonchild27@hotmail.com

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Originally posted by elizabeth:

Yup, I 've never heard it

bourneblond@yahoo.com

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

http://communities.msn.com/Piccies

I WANT DISCOBOOS!
splutti@cs.com

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

discobus_stop2.jpg
..lets hope that pic showed up rather than the evil doer red X's!
smile.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

oh shut up before i come over there with my pair of left-handed scissors. - Echo

BWAHAHAHAH! IT WORKED!!!!! YAY!
biggrin.gif

------------------

oh shut up before i come over there with my pair of left-handed scissors. - Echo

can i have a copy of the discoboos song?!?
i completely missed out on this
thanks in advance!

moonchild27@hotmail.com

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Back
Top Bottom