DiScO...what happened to your webpage!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
I was just trying to access it and got an error msg...."this site no longer exists or has moved". What gives???
nixweiss.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Disco..Disco...where is that woman?!?!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

HELLOOOOO!!?!! I'm here...and what's up with my website??? OMG, I better check...maybe I overloaded the thing with my GAZILLIONS OF PICS (seriously, I probalby have about 600) and I WOULD DIE if they were corrupted or something...*dashes off to check website*

WHEW!! Maria, you scared me!
eek.gif
I think it's up and running again...give it a try...

Disco
---- http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

nevermind...**maria still having a conservation with herself**
smile.gif

webshots must be acting up, your site shows up sometimes and other times....NADA!!!
must be a glitch in the system.

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Sparky, which album or pictures were you trying to get to on my Webshots site??? I think I've been busted by the copyright police!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
I tried to snag a JT era pic, and got the "we're sorry, we can't find your photo!" error message. But even more annoying there is no place to send them an email about this...so there was a link that said "how can we imporove our services" and I sent a RED HOT message there.

Then I found something that says that Webshots has the right to take down ANY picture or ANY album at any time, for any reason, and they don't have to tell the album owner about it. So I think that's what's happened to me...I think I just got busted, is all. &%$#@!

GRRRR!
mad.gif
mad.gif
I mean, nearly every U2 pic that I've ever seen are snagged from someone else, good grief!!!

Lemme know what you find there...grrr...

Disco

Mine went down once too- scared me to crap, all that hard work and good pics! I'm glad your page is working again!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Sparky, which album or pictures were you trying to get to on my Webshots site??? I think I've been busted by the copyright police!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
I tried to snag a JT era pic, and got the "we're sorry, we can't find your photo!" error message. But even more annoying there is no place to send them an email about this...so there was a link that said "how can we imporove our services" and I sent a RED HOT message there.

Then I found something that says that Webshots has the right to take down ANY picture or ANY album at any time, for any reason, and they don't have to tell the album owner about it. So I think that's what's happened to me...I think I just got busted, is all. &%$#@!

GRRRR!
mad.gif
mad.gif
I mean, nearly every U2 pic that I've ever seen are snagged from someone else, good grief!!!

Lemme know what you find there...grrr...

Disco
Oh NO Disco....I kinda thought it may be something like that!
mad.gif
It happens sometimes, with some pics and not with others. That bites
mad.gif
, I am sorry, I hope you can work something out, you have such wonderful material on there.
frown.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Oh crap Disco- we could lose ALL our pics, I was afraid of that. How do you get caught, does somebody have to complain you put up their pic? I put a disclaimer my stuff and I didn't check 'allow pics to be ordered.' We aren't getting any money for ours, they are only there for the viewing pleasure of other U2 fans and to post here on PLEBA. People can be so shitty.
mad.gif

TELL me about it.
frown.gif

No, they don't have to tell us, they just take down the picture. Or the album(s). OR kick you off completely, and don't have to tell you anything. Nice, huh??

I tried to put that I "borrowed" the pics from other sites on someof the pics, but not always...they could at least tell us or warn us, geez louise.
mad.gif

So it's not good enough to credit where you got it? I bet some of those sites 'stole'theirs from somebody else! I know I found all mine on PLEBA and sites I found out about from here. What are we going to do? This sucks
frown.gif

That really bites, I imagine most ppl set their sites up that way! Does snapfish do the same thing (re: copyrights)and pics??

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Hey Diso, I just went to your photo alubm and all albums opened for me just fine right now!!

HOLLY COW DISOCO!!! Your album is the BEST I've seen! You got all the eras and all!
wink.gif

OMG, Ok I was looking at the POP TARTS album, of course, and
biggrin.gif
what is up with the warning of "For Mature Adults?" I was like OMG, what pics did Disco put here!
biggrin.gif
My heart was racing for a bit there!
wink.gif

But damn awesome job Disco! I enjoyed it very much!
wink.gif
Damn how many pics do you have?
eek.gif
Awesome!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

F***ing Webshots!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

They have REMOVED MY COMMUNITY!!! I can still get to the pictures through the mgmt. back door area, but the public site seems to no longer be available. Guess I pissed 'em off good with my email. (well, they started it)
mad.gif

Does anyone know how to move pictures from one community into another???

I really don't see what the big deal is with your webpages, girls. I mean there isn't anything in them that isn't on some website somewhere anyway, so it's not like you're giving out top secret info or something. This is stupid. I like looking at everyone's webpage. Y'all have put a lot of work into them.

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

they're BAAAAAAACK.

At least for now. Who knows. I just checked and there they were. WHATEVER! Stupid Webshots.

Checked the FAQ and apparently there's no way to move an entire community of pics to another community...you'd have to do it ONE AT A TIME, which totally blows.
mad.gif

So keep yer fingers crossed, gals...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom