Dirty Day--prayers needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I know people are probably tired of me griping about stuff, but let me tell you today took the brass cigar as per being perfectly crudtastic. I went to work for the first time in a week--I am only a part-time employee at a local library branch. As it turns out one of our workers committed suicide Thursday night. I just found out about this today. Ouch! As if that wasn't enough a security guard I knew was murdered in cold blood Saturday. I feel like :censored: . Could you please either pray or send good vibes to the workers of the Jefferson County Library Collective (Birmingham, Alabama, in the States)? Thanks in advance.

:sad: :sad: :censored: :censored:

Thanks, flaming june. When I came home today the first thing I did was put on "Best of". Our grief counselor told us to think about people we respect. No problem!!:lol:
I'm off to look at sexy pix of my fave Irishmen. Thanks guys, I love ya!!!!!!!:drool: :censored:

Wow, that is alot to go through over just a few days......a big :hug: to you and I pray that you will have peace and feel the comfort of God's love.

Back
Top Bottom