differences.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
ok, i saw a pic of adam on the making of vertigo vid shirtless and he looks pretty hairless.

i see a pic from a magazine and he looks pretty hairy.

DO THEY WAX OR SOMEHTING??!!?! :ohmy:

nooooo!!!!

anyhoo. i want pix. i kdont know what of, i just want them,

hairy pix, lets do those. :drool:

I think Bono has embraced chest hair with loving arms.
I don't know if you're talking about the Rolling Stone pic or not (where they're all lying on the floor with their heads together in the centre), but I saw some suspicious looking fluff emerging from Adam's shirt too :huh:

LOL!!....From my years of observation Adam and Larry are and have been almost hairless, Bono and Edge are teh hariest!!:drool: ...

Here is a pic of hairy young B
CZ1004_U2_P1.jpg

beau2ifulday said:
hairless adam of recent times
58a5144a.jpg

DANG!!! Mr Posh is looking rather pudgy there....too much of a good life...maybe hell slim down during the tour...

There is a hairy Adam pic during Pop day I think he has his hands up in the air and all you basically see is his chest..I have many more pic s to shre but Im at work and cannot access them all

His Royal HAIRYNESS!! :D

I cannot access all my pics ...can someone post some of HAIRLESS BONO!!..I know he was hairless in the US festival in 1982 and, there are some pics of the making of Vertigo where he is exposing his wonderful hairless chest!

BonoFox1 said:
His Royal HAIRYNESS!! :D

I cannot access all my pics ...can someone post some of HAIRLESS BONO!!..I know he was hairless in the US festival in 1982 and, there are some pics of the making of Vertigo where he is exposing his wonderful hairless chest!

US festival.

3e7ada5e.jpg

05492116.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

vs.

Is it just me..or did he sprout some extra hair sometime between those shots?

(Btw thanks for the nice pics granny :bow: )

It's all in the lighting. Also, as the wife of a man with formerly black chest hair who's just a year younger than Bono I can tell you that gray hair doesn't show up as much. That could explain some of the more recent pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom