didnt know where else to post this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
please help me ladies of pleba.

my wife is stressed out like crazy with trying to finish up college, and other real-life stuff and i wanted to make a romantic evening for her.

any ideas?

recently she has really gotten in to u2. most my influence but with the new album she has gone crazy. i want to make a 2 disc compilation for her. any ideas with that? also cook her dinner, clean this mess of an apartment. etc..

any ideas for any of it wo uld be greatly appreciated.

thank you so much!

RickFly said:
please help me ladies of pleba.

my wife is stressed out like crazy with trying to finish up college, and other real-life stuff and i wanted to make a romantic evening for her.

any ideas?

recently she has really gotten in to u2. most my influence but with the new album she has gone crazy. i want to make a 2 disc compilation for her. any ideas with that? also cook her dinner, clean this mess of an apartment. etc..

any ideas for any of it wo uld be greatly appreciated.

thank you so much!

Hi Rick :)
Since I love everything U2 has ever done, I can't help with what to include on the compilation, but romantic songs would probably be a good bet.

In terms of the other stuff, I think when women are overwhelmed, having someone take care of mundane stuff can be an enormous relief--especially since women worry about (and juggle) careers, school, family, AND domestic stuff. Cleaning up the house and cooking dinner would probably thrill her. A gift certificate for a massage or manicure might earn you more romance than you bargained for ;)

good luck, and you are a sweetie for wanting to be there for her!

buy her concert tickets........:wink:

Ummmmmm................cooking her dinner would be a great idea. Or hiring someone to clean for you(so you don't stress over the mess) take her for a nice fun stress free afternoon, full of U2 songs and laughs..better yet go for a weekend if you can. Rent a room...bring U2 cd's just have fun.

Back
Top Bottom