Did you girls see "Celebrity Weddings" on VH1 tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I swear, they showed our very own Larry Mullen Jr. in what looked like a bit from the "Beautiful Day" video. The part when they put the bags through the X-Ray machine. Then they showed what I'm guessing was part of the "Mission:Impossible" video(although I've never seen it) Adam and Larry's faces kept being shown. They showed all this right before going to commercial, it was really weird, but I swear it was them...

Hmmm....I was flipping back and forth to that tonight...and I didn't see anything BUT I missed like half of it

Therefore, Hippy = unreliable source

But I do have another siting from this evening....

I was watching the Behind the Music for Garbage and they had clips of Adam! I was so excited! Apparently he presented them with their "Best New Artist" VMA...twas cool :)

hippyactress said:

I was watching the Behind the Music for Garbage and they had clips of Adam! I was so excited! Apparently he presented them with their "Best New Artist" VMA...twas cool :)

Hey! I saw that too! I forgot about it....mmmmm......Adam. What a happy thought before bed!

Yup, I saw it too!!! Although, I have no idea why I was watching that show!!

Jennifer Lopez's wedding dress was $100,000....:rolleyes:

u2loopy said:
Yup, I saw it too!!! Although, I have no idea why I was watching that show!!

Jennifer Lopez's wedding dress was $100,000....:rolleyes:

and she's getting a divorce...

Mrs.Clayton said:
I swear, they showed our very own Larry Mullen Jr. in what looked like a bit from the "Beautiful Day" video. The part when they put the bags through the X-Ray machine. Then they showed what I'm guessing was part of the "Mission:Impossible" video(although I've never seen it) Adam and Larry's faces kept being shown. They showed all this right before going to commercial, it was really weird, but I swear it was them...

Yes, I noticed that too. I just caught the last half hour of that show. Although I' didn't understand what the "Beautiful Day" snippet with Larry had to do with the segment. I also saw the part with Adam and Larry's faces. That may have been from the Mission Impossible video since they were playing that music at the time, but I've never seen that video either.

Re: Re: Did you girls see "Celebrity Weddings" on VH1 tonight?

dipster said:

Yes, I noticed that too. I just caught the last half hour of that show. Although I' didn't understand what the "Beautiful Day" snippet with Larry had to do with the segment. I also saw the part with Adam and Larry's faces. That may have been from the Mission Impossible video since they were playing that music at the time, but I've never seen that video either.

Thank goodness someone else saw it.....I was "half" watching the show, and must have a U2 radar because I looked up both times as they showed the boys...(I was knitting the rest of the time). I tried to explain it to my sister...she didn't believe me...

Originally posted by madamc
and she's getting a divorce...

Did you hear that somewhere? I just read this nice article about their relationship...seemed like they were really good for each other. *shrugs*

Wow...

I just read this article recently about how happy they were and how he has changed her life so much for the better, blah, blah, blah...

Oh well, eh?

Re: Re: Re: Did you girls see "Celebrity Weddings" on VH1 tonight?

Mrs.Clayton said:

Thank goodness someone else saw it.....I was "half" watching the show, and must have a U2 radar because I looked up both times as they showed the boys...(I was knitting the rest of the time). I tried to explain it to my sister...she didn't believe me...

Yes, I know what you mean, I thought I was seeing things!

Back
Top Bottom