Did I dream this fanfic??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady Val

The Fly
It's been a while since it was posted, probably about 2 - 3 chapters was all that made it on the board. It was a Bono fic, there was a teenage girl that the story alluded that she may have been his daughter. I can not remember the name of the story, who wrote it, or how long it's been since it was posted.

I've gone back about 10 pages and couldn't find it. Does anybody else remember this story? I was wanting to encourge the writer to continue.

Hey, i don't normally post here (i'm one of those fanfic reading picture drooling lurkers! :wink: ) but i think i remember what fic you mean, Lady Val... and i've had trouble finding it too.
The one i'm talking about involved B& the girl meeting, and i remember at the start they're sitting on a bench in the rain, and meet a few times, randomly. And she then realises who he is, a while later on. Ring any bells or am i on a totally different fic? :huh:
Anyhoo, i'd LOVE to find it again if anyone has any ideas, but that's pretty much all i remember of it now sadly :(

@ Madam Clayton: The fanfic you are looking for could be ''Summer Rain''. I saw it a while ago on wildthoughtsescape.com. But I can't remember who wrote it.:confused: Maybe this is helpful for you

Madam_Clayton said:
Hey, i don't normally post here (i'm one of those fanfic reading picture drooling lurkers! :wink: ) but i think i remember what fic you mean, Lady Val... and i've had trouble finding it too.
The one i'm talking about involved B& the girl meeting, and i remember at the start they're sitting on a bench in the rain, and meet a few times, randomly. And she then realises who he is, a while later on. Ring any bells or am i on a totally different fic? :huh:
Anyhoo, i'd LOVE to find it again if anyone has any ideas, but that's pretty much all i remember of it now sadly :(

That's the one!!!!!!!!! Now if we could just figure out the title & author.

Adams_Girl said:
@ Madam Clayton: The fanfic you are looking for could be ''Summer Rain''. I saw it a while ago on wildthoughtsescape.com. But I can't remember who wrote it.:confused: Maybe this is helpful for you

I know your post is addressed to Madam Clayton, but I know that the story was posted here at PLEBA. I'll have to hunt down my link to Wild Thoughts and see if it's the same one.

eta: I just checked out the story and it's not the same one. The story that was posted here was modern Bono and it wasn't a romance. The girl in the story I'm hunting is a teenager, still in school.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the story that you're talking about is called Miracle Drug. I think it's by Sparky457. I just hunted it down, I believe it's either on page 19 or 20 of the Fanfic pages.

I LOVE this story too. I really wish that it would be continued. Very original idea.

**Liesa** said:
I'm pretty sure that the story that you're talking about is called Miracle Drug. I think it's by Sparky457. I just hunted it down, I believe it's either on page 19 or 20 of the Fanfic pages.

I LOVE this story too. I really wish that it would be continued. Very original idea.

Thank you, SO much! I feel so daft i didn't even check Miracle Drug as i was going through the pages! For some reason in my mind i was convinced it was something else totally - but that's the one! You've made my night :p

**Liesa** thanks again :D

You are quite welcome Madam_Clayton. :)

Now, I think I want to go reread because it's so freaking good.

**Liesa** said:

That was it, Liesa!! Thank you for tracking it down. I can't believe it was that old. Time just flies by anymore.

I e-mailed Sparky457, so hopefully she continue the story.

Back
Top Bottom