Did Bono rip the crotch in his pants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, he didn't rip his pants.

e2e8dcbb.jpg

I think he wore the same pants when he performed with The Corrs in Edinburgh last nite. I just watched video of the performance and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...anyone else see this. Not that I go around looking for this type of thing...ok maybe so.

But wow:huh: :huh:

zoopanda said:
I think he wore the same pants when he performed with The Corrs in Edinburgh last nite. I just watched video of the performance and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...anyone else see this. Not that I go around looking for this type of thing...ok maybe so.

But wow:huh: :huh:

I think so too. I've only watched the video about 1000 times so I can't be sure though. :huh:

I wish some high res photos of the fly moment would surface, then we'd know for sure about that too.

I volunteer for the committee. Doesn't matter what it's for. It does just look worn in the gigundo picture (which is soooooo awesome). Maybe a few more wearings will do the trick...:sexywink:

Hey Dismantled, where'd you get the dancing banana?

You couldn't see it in the performance, it's happened to us all, I know this totally doesn't matter and I probably do have something better to be doing right now (How's that for a disclaimer?) but is it not possible that the high res. photo above has had a bit of retouching to the area in question to make it less glaring?

ramblin rose said:

I think so too. I've only watched the video about 1000 times so I can't be sure though. :huh:

I wish some high res photos of the fly moment would surface, then we'd know for sure about that too.

I was just thinking the same thing!!!! :yes: I love the enlarged pic of the pants!!!:drool:

I vote for none!!!:drool: I heard that is the way Adam perfers it anyway, as long as it is not cold!!!:combust:

ok after seeing the rather LARGE pic of the said mentioned area, I agree it's just stressed fabric. Geez, who was piecing that pair of pants must have a fun sense of humor.

Val said:
ok after seeing the rather LARGE pic of the said mentioned area, I agree it's just stressed fabric. Geez, who was piecing that pair of pants must have a fun sense of humor.

Ahh, to be those pants :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom