Did anyone see a programme about Bob Geldof on BBC1? (Bono was in it)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

celia

New Yorker
I was just flicking through the channels last night and saw Bob Geldof was on, so I started watching it - was very interesting and then Bono appeared, talking about certain parts of Bob's life...

One thing that was funny was when they were talking about Paula Yates and Bono said that he'd never seen anything like that before when he was only 16 (a woman so sexual) and he went up to her and said "errr Hi I'm the lead singer of the band U2" and Paula said "ok so what?" lol

It also had clips about Band Aid and stuff...I wish I had known it was on otherwise I would have recorded it!!!

Yeah I saw most of it, thanks to my Sister calling me. I just happended to tell her I was going to Dublin next weekend and she said, oh I'm just watching a programme about Bob Geldoff and I've just seen Bono. Otherwise I would've missed it! His voice was so Mmmm, I could have listened to him all night!

I had the tv on while I was reading, and wasn't paying any attention, and all of a sudden, I heard Bono's voice.

I then spent 10 minutes trying to remember who Bob Geldof is. :reject:

YEA I WATCHED IT TOO!!! IT was sooooooooo cool, i found it funny when Bono said 'arsed' fit voice!!

STING was cool as well, i wasnt really paying much attention to the Bob Geldof stuff though!!

NOT FAIR that Duran Duran or George Micheal was not on though, appart from a glims. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom