Did Anyone Find/Buy The 2003 Calendar Yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I haven't seen it in any stores, but they have it here..

Here's the front..

d80347.jpg

http://www.pushposters.co.uk/cgi/pcart/showitem.cgi?item=d80347

:drool:

I saw that on another website! They have a link to buy it but I'd like to see the pics first. It's not in any of my stores:banghead:

I went to my local Wharehouse outlet store and they haven't gotten the calanders yet, BUT they tell me that they will have U2 soon!! I love this outlet store!! Did you know that I recently found a used Boston VHS for $6.99?? I already have the DVD, but just in case I got the video. Who knows when something might happen to the DVD player!:D

Tech said:
I went to my local Wharehouse outlet store and they haven't gotten the calanders yet, BUT they tell me that they will have U2 soon!! I love this outlet store!! Did you know that I recently found a used Boston VHS for $6.99?? I already have the DVD, but just in case I got the video. Who knows when something might happen to the DVD player!:D

Speaking of used stuff, I found a copy of the DVD for $15. And to think that I bought it on the day of release at fockin' HMV for almost double! :mad: Gah... dumb. I'm over it, though. I'm just going to avoid HMV like the plague now. :tongue:

Queen Betty said:

Speaking of used stuff, I found a copy of the DVD for $15. And to think that I bought it on the day of release at fockin' HMV for almost double! :mad: Gah... dumb. I'm over it, though. I'm just going to avoid HMV like the plague now. :tongue:

HMV can be rather expensive...

I went to the Wherehouse over the weekend and passed by their little calendar cart, and though I am a little bothered by the fact that it is only August and 2003 calendars are already available, I was happy to see a little placard in one of the slots saying, "Coming soon U2 calendar."

Tech said:

Oooh, I didn't know there was an outlet!!! Where is at Tech? I'll have to check that out :)

I know exactly what you mean ZooEuropa. HMV is all Ive got anywhere near me. :(

ZooEuropa said:
You're all lucky you get all the good stores lol... over in England they dont exactly do much :( bit of a shame really!

Back
Top Bottom