Detroit Rock City - Photos! 10/24 & 10/25/2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, and I've also had it on... hmm *counts*

Two signs now at three different shows, and he seemed to really approve :D

Miroslava said:

Seriously, it hasnt gotten old yet! :lmao:

K-NY02348_s.jpg

You forgot the troll pen! :lmao:

wtpt.jpg

Last edited:
*spits drink*

Ok, now I am having visions of Adam in his bathrobe, ascot, cup of tea, writing into a Hello Kitty Diary, Troll pen on hand, pensive look, Adam strokes his chin with the troll hair fuzz while he thinks!

:lmao:

Ok....since this thread has been hijacked with thoughts of Adam....here is a picture of him looking at me......but for the ladies....you can pretend he's looking at you! :D

Ladies.....once again....The SILVER FOX!

(pssst....if you go back and look at your Elevation pictures....as well as the Joshua Tree pictures....you'll notice that Adam looks WAAAAAY better now. And I'm a dude .... Anyway...this was the basis of my idea for his current nickname..... I can only hope I can aspire to age as gracefully with bass in hand.)

00061_00478_20051025_224356_5149_289F90_md.jpg

00061_00478_20051025_224252_5148_289F90_md.jpg

Last edited:
My pics from Detroit 1........didn't bother to bring a camera in on the 2nd night since it was my last GA show, I didn't want to be distracted.

And I know this is not u2 but Gavin was SMOKIN' that night :combust:

56484711_3475db33d0.jpg

56484630_8c2bec13e4.jpg

56484689_b449a8a54a.jpg

56484693_cf56d71f63.jpg

56484702_8679c842d2.jpg

I have a few others that I haven't had a chance to adjust but should have done soon...

i’m thinking maybe i should give my account! i also think this is the official adam thread.

this show definitely made up for milwaukee. Detroit I, my second show ever, I got scanned in. I dont remember much after that excpet for jumping up and down and screaming. I skipped all the way into the ellipse and almost tripped over myself.

i was directly in front of adam with the bright pink “adam” poster. that poster did wonders for me and I ended up being in the detroit free press with it! adam saw it right away and from that point on, it was like a private concert for Erin. and i had NOOOOOOOOO idea he was such a flirt. he winked at me a couple times, and he stared me down so much that I actually had to look away -when i’d look back up he’d all be smiling like, ‘yup gotcha.’ I dont even remember the rest of the band being there after that. oohhh adam. i was smiling so big it made him break out into these huge toothy-grins.. those are the best, right ladies? and oh! the clothing change.. he came back out with a tight black t-shirt with SPARKLES!!!!!!!!
The second night i didn’t get scanned in, but during streets guess who saw my poster and stopped in front of me for a good chunk of the song...smiles and all? yup.. thats all i’m gonna say about that.

thanks to everyone who totally made those two days probably the greatest two days of my life. emily, kristi, anita, phoneguy james, miroslava and LMpopangel (dont remember your name but LOVED your stories!!), dave, camilla, gabriel, and mark, etc. etc. you guys are awesome and i hope to see you at a show in the future!

mark - i have one extra copy of the detroit free press and you’re RIGHT behind me.

BTW. wednesday morning i woke up with the actual condition of vertigo... ironic, no?

We had the reverse Adam experience! :drool:

Outer Ellipse love during Streets due to signs, complete inside ellipse love for Detroit 2! Didnt even have to break out the signs and that man was already giggling with us since we had been stalking him for the prior 2 shows :D

It was fantastic meeting you!!! :kiss:

xERINx said:
i’m thinking maybe i should give my account! i also think this is the official adam thread.

this show definitely made up for milwaukee. Detroit I, my second show ever, I got scanned in. I dont remember much after that excpet for jumping up and down and screaming. I skipped all the way into the ellipse and almost tripped over myself.

i was directly in front of adam with the bright pink “adam” poster. that poster did wonders for me and I ended up being in the detroit free press with it! adam saw it right away and from that point on, it was like a private concert for Erin. and i had NOOOOOOOOO idea he was such a flirt. he winked at me a couple times, and he stared me down so much that I actually had to look away -when i’d look back up he’d all be smiling like, ‘yup gotcha.’ I dont even remember the rest of the band being there after that. oohhh adam. i was smiling so big it made him break out into these huge toothy-grins.. those are the best, right ladies? and oh! the clothing change.. he came back out with a tight black t-shirt with SPARKLES!!!!!!!!
The second night i didn’t get scanned in, but during streets guess who saw my poster and stopped in front of me for a good chunk of the song...smiles and all? yup.. thats all i’m gonna say about that.

thanks to everyone who totally made those two days probably the greatest two days of my life. emily, kristi, anita, phoneguy james, miroslava and LMpopangel (dont remember your name but LOVED your stories!!), dave, camilla, gabriel, and mark, etc. etc. you guys are awesome and i hope to see you at a show in the future!

mark - i have one extra copy of the detroit free press and you’re RIGHT behind me.

BTW. wednesday morning i woke up with the actual condition of vertigo... ironic, no?

:up:

:)

tight black t-shirt :combust:

I'm positng in Pleba ! woooohooo

anyways...
OK. I have posted my Detroit pics online (all my other pictures are posted as well, and I add them as I go along). The website is imagestation.com. You have to do a quick registration, and then search for romangokhman as a member. That will bring them up.

Roman

PS: the close-up of Bono before the second show was taken by Tracey, and off course the ones I am in, someone else took.

heya, xErinx! What did your hot pink sign to adam say?

I have a brill pic of Adam lovin' a "ADAM IS THE BOMB" sign

disclaimer: not my pic, even more so not me

bomb_adam.jpg

Get a load of that butt!

ok, ok... this is REALLY late i know, i know, i know.. i'm sorry!!! AND this is even a very crude scanning job, but hey, at least its delivered.

This is the newspaper review that my pic was in. My friend is on the far left, then mark, then me! I just want to suggest that next time dont use the fisheye camera lens. We all looked warped!

DetroitFreePress10.jpg

Hey Erin....how can I get a photocopy of that article?

I've had no luck getting Montreal or Cleveland....hoping for Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom