Details for martha Regarding JT Pics & Harmony Motel Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jezebel

War Child
I had to start a new thread cause my stupid computer could not handle the JT thread with all of the pictures.

martha, you were asking for details on Wonder Valley. There are two routes: one straight thru 29 Palms which then continues straight to the Colorado River and Parker. Or you can turn left from hwy 62 on to Adobe Road, thru downtown 29 Palms several miles then right on Amboy Road. This is the back way to Vegas and Laughlin. About five miles or so east you may see a sign that says Welcome to Wonder Valley. It's this whole huge area from the Marine Base boundary north of Amboy Road on south to hwy 62. It's made up of mostly old desert cabins and a lot of junky homesteads. It covers so many square miles that trying to find the area that those pictures were taken would be a monumental task. And that's if the pictures were taken there. It's not really a place I would recommend taking a sunday drive to. Maybe thru but not to, if you know what I mean!!!

Also, Autumn was asking about where the Harmony Motel was. I did post on the other thread but it's easy to miss.

Autumn, it's on State Hwy 62 about a mile west of the city limits of 29 Palms. If you need more detailed info, e-mail me at jtsunset@thegrid.net and I will be happy to tell you how to get there from LA or Palm Springs.

OMG jezebel,thank you! I'm taking off tomorrow morning for random points east and I may just have to get where ever I'm going via this way, or when I go over to Parker Dam, I'll take this route!

XXXXOOOO

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by jezebel:

Autumn was asking about where the Harmony Motel was. I did post on the other thread but it's easy to miss.

Autumn, it's on State Hwy 62 about a mile west of the city limits of 29 Palms. If you need more detailed info, e-mail me at jtsunset@thegrid.net and I will be happy to tell you how to get there from LA or Palm Springs.

Thank you very much!! I hope to find it this summer and pose next to it!!
smile.gif
I appreciate your helpfulness!

group69.jpg

Jezebel I know pics are hard on your computer but just this one belongs here!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

martha, you've probably already left, but I'd like to hear about your trip when you get back

**jezebel waves to martha as she passes thru Yucca Valley**

Autumn, love the pic, it's my favorite. You can't post it enough
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom