Desperately searching for ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wild honey 7

Acrobat
....four pics from the elevation era. Each pic shows the profile (mostly the face) of eighter Larry, Adam, Edge or Bono. Bono throws his hands in the air, and Adam smokes. I've seen these pics various times in the net. Hope someone here knows which ones I'm talking about and can post them here...
Thanks

Last edited:
These were Andrew MacPherson pics for the last Propaganda. There's a bunch of pics from these shoots, are these what you're looking for...

bono_brown_ele.jpg

I can't find the other three but I'm sure someone has them saved somewhere.

Oh, U2wanderer, he's hard on us. He used to let the pics post, but after 24 hours they would turn into little logos of a sad army boy (like on the Best of 80-90 cover) with a message proclaiming the person who posted the pic a 'bandwidth thief.' :( I guess he changed it because people got offended. Thank goodness for Olive, who gladly lets people post her pics:)

U2Kitten said:
Oh, U2wanderer, he's hard on us. He used to let the pics post, but after 24 hours they would turn into little logos of a sad army boy (like on the Best of 80-90 cover) with a message proclaiming the person who posted the pic a 'bandwidth thief.' :( I guess he changed it because people got offended. Thank goodness for Olive, who gladly lets people post her pics:)

He probably switched the policy because bandwidth is sehr EXPENSIVE these days. That's why most picture sites don't care if you save and post their pics from your own location. I don't think it matters what the pictures are of or who had them first, it's just too expensive for people to be posting pics instead of linking them or saving them elswhere. I just wanted to say that so people don't think site owners like U2wanderer are being hardasses.

Back
Top Bottom