Design U2's next Album sleeve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
I've just had what I regard as a great idea for U2's new album sleeve. As we all know Peter Rowan featured on the sleeve of U2's first and third albums 'BOY' and 'WAR' (What an impact that image of him had) Now that got me thinking. What if U2 returned to where they began and captured Peter as he looks today for the next album.

U2 have had some interesting magery on all their albums to date. Yet, if you study them you'll discover that U2 whenever they appear on the sleeve always appear in desolate or isolated areas. Look at them again.

So what are your views...what image would you like to see appear on the next album.

peter5.jpg

You knew that Radar, which is Peter's nick name, became skateboard.champion of Ireland? :D

That has to win the award for the most accurate and unexpected response to a thread ever!

Something totally random (I really don't care, but preferably not a person/people) with Anton's 2004 calendar pics within the booklet!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Something totally random (I really don't care, but preferably not a person/people) with Anton's 2004 calendar pics within the booklet!

Now that sounds good to me! :yes:

Hmmm Peter is a cutie.

I always like to see the band on the cover ala JT or ATYCLB (although close ups are better) or a collage kind of dealie like AB. I don't know I was thinking today what the new album will sound/look like. I think U2 always pays close attention to the packaging and its an extension of the album experience (for me at least)

Not Peter AGAIN! That would be a huge disappointment. I hope they do something good, not some lame recycled pic that Anton Corbijn found in his closet or something.

Back
Top Bottom