Denver 4/21 - Meeting Bono before soundcheck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's eep!

eepbono.jpg

I don't quite know :lmao:

But I know her friend Lindsay is in that third picture, green t-shirt, short reddish hair and glasses, so I assumed eep HAD to be around there too...

I THINK she is in the second picture, the person RIGHT before Lindsay... navy blue shirt, hair pulled and glasses...

We didn't actually interact AT ALL while we were there :|

ETA: Oh yay, I had it right :D

COOL!!! thanks! it's always nice to put a name with a face, as i've seen her post all over interference...

so happy for everyone who's met the band! :hyper:

Thanks dazzled

And :hyper: the guy from U2 tours (Jonathan) in the prior 3 pictures has about 10-12 pics total and was contacted by someone else wanting to trade his pics... so lets cross out fingers epp :D :D :D

Nice job/ pics!..That sure looks like a small group of people- and w/no barrier- how awesome is that! Good job again!! Congrats...

What a great story Miroslava. Seems like Bono is the only one that is accessible on this tour. Seems to come out before every show. I haven't heard of any Larry or Adam sightings yet. And Edge just in the beginning of the tour. Great photos. Oh I can't believe I have to wait until November for them :drool: :drool:

And I LOOOOVVVE Bono's new choice of shirt colors. The bright colors look great on him:wink:

More pictures... still working on getting more from 3 different people :hyper:.

By Globaljosh at u2tours.com

5251-1.jpg

5251-2.jpg

5251-3.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone was at this meet and greet line and did not yet get the HQ Video from David M ( :bow: ) Let me know and I can send you a copy

:drool:

wow I haven't even heard this story yet! so this is where the windy hair pics came from :wink: but what's that with the little moan?? :D
and you never told me you had also met him in the line?? tryin' to hide that from me??
bad girl, don't lie to your on and only true fan! :sad:

:lol:

I didn't even read any of the posts in this thread when I posted yesterday....

I can't believe this happened 11 months ago... I really, really thought this would be the highlight of my tour and I would have been more than happy with that :lol:

As for the moan/growl thingy... when we were hugging he rubbed my back in a circular motion and sort of growled/moaned in my ear as he did so :combust:

and you're not believing me when I say he loves you?
:shifty:
surprise,.... he does...

I wish I had just 1 % of your luck! damn you woman! :madwife:

but are you still going to the hawaii show if they come back?? if so, my bet is still there... you're going to do the Hula with Bono!!!!

Stop it! :madwife:

And how do you know you don't have my kind of luck if you've never even been close to B? It could happen to you too. It's all about being at the right place at the right time :)

And not sure what will happen with the show. I am still going to Hawaii in a couple weeks. Australia is looking good :hmm: :shifty:

well, how can I be at the right place and time when I'm in holland, never been on a plane before(I don't even have me own passport so I can't even leave Europe) and even when Bono was in amsterdam, my parents didn't want me to go there on my own... same reason why I was too late in buying tickets...
but a friend of a teacher of mine works at ticketbox, so he can get me tickets to anyone... sadly I found that out two weeks after the ticket sale started-and ended 30 minutes later..
*sigh* I really hope you're right.. :(

and Y'know, Bono said see you next tour, and if it'll be november, it could be called next tour right? soooooo... he said he'd see you... so you are more or less obliged to go now :wink:

Back
Top Bottom