de-watermark help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruffian

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Does anyone have this pic in a de-watermarked version? Or would anyone be willing to try to de-watermark it for me? I'd be eternally grateful :)

bonochampagne.jpg

oops...thought someone had one for me but not yet...so i'd still be appreciative if anyone turns up with one. thanks!

Last edited:
I know it's not the same picture. I will try to remove the watermarks from the other one, but I can't promise a good wok.:D

Last edited:
thanks angela :) I worked on the other one and it looks like crap :slant: i only have paint, not photoshop...

champagneunwatermarked.jpg

hehehe...looks like he's been badly injured on his neck and now has scar tissue.

Last edited:
miss becky said:
I can try when I get home from work, ruffian. I have Photoshop.

thanks miss becky :wave:

see you in chicago soooon!!!! :hyper:

wow, these are amazing! you all are brilliant :hug:

LostAtMoon, I called you Anglea...but that's Moonlit Angel. Sorry! :reject:

I didn't have time to to learn how to work with Photoshop, so I'm usin Paint Shop Pro. Anyway, as you can witness, I'm still a newbie at removing watermarks :p, I'm still practicing, so I'm not the best person to help you with it. I could use some lessons too. :lol:

ruffian said:
LostAtMoon, I called you Anglea...but that's Moonlit Angel. Sorry!
That's OK. You can call Lara, if you want to. :lol:

ruffian said:
Does anyone have this pic in a de-watermarked version? Or would anyone be willing to try to de-watermark it for me? I'd be eternally grateful :)

bonochampagne.jpg

:evil: :wink:

LostAtMoon said:
I didn't have time to to learn how to work with Photoshop, so I'm usin Paint Shop Pro. Anyway, as you can witness, I'm still a newbie at removing watermarks :p, I'm still practicing, so I'm not the best person to help you with it. I could use some lessons too. :lol:

It took a lot of time and practice before I felt I was any good at it. And I still think u2granny does the best job ever of removing watermarks.

Thank you for saying that Miss Becky. Now, I won't be giving up practicing. Not that I have spent too much time trying to learn, but I was starting to feel like a dork.

I think I de-watermarked the same picture five times before I felt it came out well. :lol: So definitely keep at it.

well i only just got photoshop so i'm not very good with it yet but here's my attempt (and if it's complete crap u can all ignore it)

bonochampagne.jpg

ive been up all night doing this

but i think ive finally got it perfect

bonoedit.jpg

Chizip said:
ive been up all night doing this

but i think ive finally got it perfect

bonoedit.jpg

:lmao: I think I'll retire from the world of de-watermarking now. Chizip, you clearly have us all beat.

Chip...the brilliance of your genius....staggering, just staggering...

:rolleyes:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom