DC pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
c04b6103.jpg

QUOTE]

NIce pic!! and I agree I :heart: Bono tummy~!!:wink:

Bono flashed a little tummy during his Fast Cars dance in Philly on Sunday. I thought I was going to have to sit down, since my knees went a little weak.

Very nice pics everyone!

good then Im not a total freak for being a little turned on by mini man bellies :lmao:
I think his is adorable :cute:
My husband is all wigged out because he was a stick his whole life until he turned 30 and now he has a little belly, and Im always touching it and telling him I think its cute :laugh:

wow you guys were very lucky enough to be so close, and to get picked into the ellipse.

ergh why do all the unlucky things happen to exceptionally nice people :(

anyways, could you alll tell me what time you got in the line that got you so close and such nice angles to take pictures..

i got there at 3 and i was like 5th row from outer ellipse outward.

so tell me ur times.. so that next time I WILL be the one posting the cool pictures 2 inches from BOHONOHO and Zee Edge..and Clayton Mullen..and you guys will be the one requesting :D :D :Djk

ok thannks bye

and oh i went both nights and oh oh oh the both nights were like
a MIRACLE DREAM!

and oh btw, i personally think that we should all be happy for the chick who got up there.. i mean really.. her life is done now.. her main goal in life is achieved. So i think its a big accomplishment. U2 girls main goal in life is that. No offense.

Sometimes i wish bono would dance with me :S
even though im a man.

But i know that's not happening.

I think Larry and maybe Edge (not sure tho, he never takes off his shirt!) have the best bods! Bono and Adam have a paunch! But i prefer to call it muscular pillows!

What's wrong with Adam's shirt? The red one or the black sparkling one? I don't always agree with his choice of clothes but I forgive him because of his hot face!!

this is my personal favourite Adam oufit for this tour:
adam_clayton.jpg

Can someone please explain soundcheck to me? Why must the band be present when the techs can just check the instruments, mics and equipment?! Although soundcheck IS a good meet the fans and photograph opportunity...

to answer bonoz, we got there at 8:30 in the morning, so you would have had to show up a lot earlier than you did to get a better spot :wink:
There were actually people there at 2 AM waiting in tents! We were #65 in line.

They show up early for sound check probably to get ready and in the mood for the show. I know I wouldnt be able to just show up somewhere and pour my heart out :shrug:
But other than that I dont know, Im just talking out my arse :laugh:

so during sound check do you get to meet the band??

i got there at 3 and i was #240
but that's on oct 20 not 19. on 19 i had section 121 seats.

im pretty sure if i had gotten there a little before noon i would have made the rail

Mrs. Edge said:

I used to think the exact same thing....until it was me who got pulled up and all these wonderful strangers had taken pictures and sent them to me. I was soooooooooo grateful and I'm sure this girl will be too. Three cheers for strangers who take pics and vids! :up: :yes:

(But I still do get very jealous! ;) )

:yes: definetly!!

no, you dont get to meet them during sound check. I think what happens is that they have an initial sound check with the band before anybody is allowed in the building and then they do another after the opening band with just the techies

there was a good 5 seconds of tummy flashing in philly last sunday...and i was in the first row of the ellipse. good stuff!

I just realized that Bono's wearing different pants than usual. These don't have the stitching at the knees... wasn't a fan of the stitches.

I will post my DC pix this week! I got some great shots since I was right outside of the ellipse both nites on the rail.

The boys did not sound check at all in DC.

Wed- they came in at 6 pm (Bono did get out)

Thurs - it was after 6 pm because I was in the GA line

i was right outside of ellipse on thursday..

OMFG IT WAS A DREAM..
its was so good.. i just want it to remain a distinguished memory in my head...
...gold..
heaven. fking platinum matter.

^is me getting excited.

btw you gals are siiiiick... whats with you drooling on tummy flashes.. and stuff..

i wish he would lose some weight..

hes getting real chubby..

you the milliondollar hotel time era.. pre-ATYCLB

i really loved that bbono.. good hair.. good figure.. good dressing..
very cool.

now he looks a bit fat.

I don't think Bono looks any chunkier than usual and I think the new pants are quite slimming. The other ones made his upper thighs look huge.

:lmao: I can't believe I'm talking about how Bono's pants are or are not slimming. :huh:

:bump:

I'm finally home from my U2 in DC/Mrs. Edge's wedding journey, so here are a few pics I snapped outside the MCI Center before the show Wednesday night. They didn't stop on Thursday, so all I got was Bono waving as he drove into the loading dock :grumpy:

Sorry for the blurry ones but it was chaos when he got out of the truck and I couldn't move my arms to change the settings on my camera! :yikes:

34533%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B9%3E749%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C7%3C4%3C26%3A%3Cnu0mrj

34533%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B8%3B5%3B5%3B%3C%3Bot1lsi

34533%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B8%3B5%3B6242ot1lsi

34533%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B8%3B5%3B6253ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom