=( !!!!Dazz's MOM *Prayers/Good Thots* needed !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
:huh: :yikes: :huh:

I calll my Mom last night to say Hi and chat for a bit (she dosen't like talking on the phone - where in I can go for hours)......we talk and at one point ......
........she says 'I feel better now'.

I'm like ...."er...WHAT was wrong?"

Ttotally NOT expecting THIS answer-

I was in the hospital over night.

Doctor at the Nursing Home wanted an EKG (for some reason- our mom had NOT complained about anything to us newish, and things were pretty good otherwise, tho she DOESN'T always tells us) .
They tell her she's got some kind of arrythmia [ (she's always said she can feel her heart skip a beat here & there for DECEDES, but they said this was SOMETHING DIFFERENT .

They are giving her asprin everyday now.
------------------------------

Her only {and MUCH loved} sister had a pacemaker put in after sometime symptoms not taken care by other means about 2 yrs ago, and is doing well. :heart:
I don't know IF, IF it was needed at some point she'd go for the operation..she has a 'No heroic measures ' in her medicalcare/options notification.
-------------------------------

I am :scream: :sad:

not literally yet..........but i feel like it.
Trying to stay calm. Mostly suceeding so far.
My sis says she'll call our mom's doc in a day ir two. She says sometimes our mom get's things mixed up [medical stuff wise] .....she's been thru SO much:( in her life since her late 30's.

arrrggggggggg! :scream:

:sigh:
HOPEFULLY, it'll turn out to be something EASILY taken care of/stabilized etc.

yes for you real yougin's she's about 84 now so things are to be kind of expected but still.....
Her sis is near 90, and her older brother is close to that too.

so thanks in advance..............

I wonder if the rollercoaster with my sis's condition the sudden emergency etc and now waiting for new test results arte giving her this problem.It just appeared very reccently- THAT IS......according to my mom.

I'm a very big believer in the concious, semi- or unconcious emotions generated from more or less consistant upsetting thought pattterns - heavy bouts of frustration, fear, loneliness (vs aloneness) rage, or long term anger - having effects on people's bodies.
So it's shocking but not compleatly suprising.

THO, this is not the thread to debate the (right above) stuffabove-- i'm just relaying how i view it.

Last edited:
:hug: Dazz :hug:

So sorry to hear this latest news. Sometimes it doesn't rain, it literally pours. Your Mum is doing the right thing by seeking medical help, and between that, and your love, I'm sure she will be fine. I'll be thinking of you all, that much is for sure. The amazing thing is that when we think we can't take any more going wrong, we still seem to find that small ounce of strength to get us through. A big part of that is having friends around you who care and are willing to listen as you unload your emotions. We're all here for you anytime you need us :hug:

Awww, Dazz! :hug: Try not to worry too much, that's a VERY common condition in older people, and normally, very easily treatable. My mom has it (but don't worry, that's not the cause of her hospitalizations, that's something different), and while the medications don't completely cure it, it's controlled to an extent that a pacemaker hasn't been considered yet.

Been crazy-busy lately, with Sarah moving ( :sad: ), and as a result, running back and forth to the school, as well as my own thesis stuff. I'll reply to your e-mail in when things calm down. For now, if you have any questions about your mom's condition, feel free to e-mail again - with dealing with my mom's conditions, I've become quite the expert. :lol: :hug:

thank you all.......
gluey, unico, jcos & VP. :heart: & BIG {{{{HUGS}}}}
back at y'all.

VP that does makes me feel some better.
extra :hug: for your mom & Sarah.

i did catch some your postings about sarah leaving
so sure take your time....you got plenty, too, to juggle {go thesis!}

you know you can always e-m re your mom. too. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom