Day From Hell! (query about albums)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I had the day from Hell today. I got an, uh, object stuck in my stupid NOSE and it caused a great big inflammation in my respiratory tract. I ended up in the ER with a giant scopic instrument stuck in the nose to see if they needed to get anything out. It was so ridiculous. So.....what's your favorite U2 album to listen to when you've had a rough day? I think mine is Zooropa. I love hearing "it'll be all right"........and "Dirty Day"! Hell, that's my theme song!!:lol: :lol: And "Numb" suits the occasion as well, even though thank God they didn't have to sedate me.
OMG.......what a totally absurd experience!
*off to spend three days under the table*
:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got an eraser stuck in my ear in History class once, didnt fall out for four months blah.

Hmmmmm, I would say Pop.

And just to name a non-U2 CD, Dropkick Murphys' "The Gangs All Here"

i listen to achtung baby or atyclb......but for non-u2 it's definately rem-automatic for the people......well, mostly just "everybody hurts" cause that song makes me feel a bit better whenever i hear it......

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
ok, i have been home sick with a damn stomach virus. so my day sucked too...Why was there an object in your nose?

LMAO!!! Can you say "allergy attack" in which I accidentally sniffed the offending object????!!!:laugh: :laugh: It's possibly the dumbest thing I ever did in my life! Getting the thing out was not funny, but I did and then I had the inflammation. Looking back on it......I can't believe I did that!! Dirty Day indeed!!:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

verte76 said:

LMAO!!! Can you say "allergy attack" in which I accidentally sniffed the offending object????!!!:laugh: :laugh: It's possibly the dumbest thing I ever did in my life! Getting the thing out was not funny, but I did and then I had the inflammation. Looking back on it......I can't believe I did that!! Dirty Day indeed!!:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:
[/QUOTE

i will not ask any further questions. whatever this "offending object" is i am sure it hurt like hell...thanks for sharing, it did provide me with a laugh. ;)

so you're not going to share what it is? once my sister swallowed one of those little glass beads that you put in flower pots... we all thought she was going to die :eeklaugh:

Stories for Boys said:
so you're not going to share what it is? once my sister swallowed one of those little glass beads that you put in flower pots... we all thought she was going to die :eeklaugh:

The uh, object, was a piece of tissue paper that had been wadded up into a small ball and was supposed to be used in a project that had nothing to do with noses, let me tell you! It was a freak accident. Ouch! It's amazing, all the silly things that can go wrong. Still LMAO.......oh, my goodness, must get my act together.

verte76 said:

This just goes to show how stupid it's possible to be. Still LMAO!!!
*hiding under table with scarlet face*
:eeklaugh: :eek: :eek: :laugh:

BwAHAHAHAHHAAA! I'm not laughing at you, but it just reminds me of some of the stupid stuff I've done.

Would you like to hear one of my stupid stories?:yes:
Alright, one time I shut both my normal keys and my spare keys in my trunk, while my car doors were locked. This was a few years ago, when I was on my highschool's drill team. It was 15 minutes before we had to leave for a foozball game, and I was stuck, in my full drill team uniform, complete with cowboy hat, boots, and full prostitue make-up, in a Dairy Queen parking lot.
Anyway, it all worked out.......but you're not alone in doing stupid stuff.

My brother once stuck a button up his nose and we had to take him to the doctor to have it removed.

What album is good when you have a bad day......

Okay here's another story...

Yesterday I was making dinner and listening to the radio and Creed :barf: came on......I tried to switch the stations before that voice started, but alas it was too late....

I think the sound ruptured my eardrums.....however Dr. Lilly suggested that I listen to the healing powers of The Joshua Tree... and seems to have worked :yes:

not to worry, i have the best nasal cavity object stuck up it story ever. When I was a kid living in Indonesia, we were living out in the jungle and whatnot and my brother managed to get a leech up his nose. No joke. It got so far up that there was no way to get it out. The tribal people shared all the remedies they knew (which included snorting tobacco juice up his nose to kill the damn thing...he really loved that one :huh: ) but no dice. Eventually, my dad had to hike with my kid brother (probably about five years old at the time) down the mountain to the nearest airstrip access where our mission agency's single-propeller plane could pick them up and get them to a hospital. Of course once they got there, it was a simple matter for the doctor with some lonnnnng tweezers to nab the little bloodsucker.

ewwwwww. how was that for appetizing. ;)

Oh and I like listening to Zooropa on those days too. :yes:

Oh, yuck, a LEECH??? I'm just glad my pest was an inanimate object. I suppose it could have been worse. The doc just took a look in my nose, couldn't find anything, and told me it was inflammation. I went home and got the saline nasal mist. End of story. But what a crazy story!!:laugh: :laugh:

BrattyIrishPunk said:

And just to name a non-U2 CD, Dropkick Murphys' "The Gangs All Here"

OMD OMD!!! i absolutely LURVE the DKM, LOL! My little bro listens to the stoopidest, trashiest music most of the time, but he's got me hooked on DKM! when I'm bored or in a bad mood, I blast them so loud I can't here my mom telling me to shut the fook up and the stuff in my room crashes off the walls!

daisybean said:
My brother once stuck a button up his nose and we had to take him to the doctor to have it removed.

What album is good when you have a bad day......

Okay here's another story...

Yesterday I was making dinner and listening to the radio and Creed :barf: came on......I tried to switch the stations before that voice started, but alas it was too late....

I think the sound ruptured my eardrums.....however Dr. Lilly suggested that I listen to the healing powers of The Joshua Tree... and seems to have worked :yes:

OMG! A button!!! I can't imagine getting a button stuck in my nose! Ouch! Those things are hard! At least this thing was soft. But still,
Yuck! Eardrum Irritation From Lousy Music Syndrome......that's a drag. Sometimes I get it from the radio too. :barf:

Back
Top Bottom