date with bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go to a pub, have a good talk and get completely drunk. The rest of the days? Don't know... Go up Killiney Hill, enjoy the view... Go to New York or something... Go shopping with HIS credit card probably.

Have him sing to me and read poetry to me, ask him anything and everything about his work in/re Africa and all the different people and politicians he has met

Listen to all his stories about U2

Hang out w/ Ali

He could pick me up from work (that way I get to gloat at all my work collegues), in his lovely car. I'd suggest some quiet English location where there's some very old fashioned pubs. (The ones where you can get VERY private in some tucked away nook).

We'd order some simple food, a couple of bottles of good wine and I'd ask him to relate his life story to me.

I'd want to know all about his years on tour, where they'd been, the people/fans, he'd met on the way, what was the funniest thing a fan had asked him to write in an autograph, all stuff like that.

The rest of the week, I'd ask him to take me somewhere special, somewhere we could have a laugh and share a good long discussion about something that we are both interested in.

At night, a good scoff somewhere quiet and secluded, a shoeless walk along the beach, a sitting together on the sand and watching the moonlight reflected on the waves. We'd talk about Edge and his 'professor' reputation and Adam, if he's really as laid back as he seems to be and of course, Larry, if he's really as serious as he's portrayed and I'd have to admit to Bono that Larry really has a 'fine arse'.

Looking at what I've written, none of it sounds very exciting and I'm sure that you will all have much more interesting things that you'd like to do with Bono, but me, I'd like to get to know him better, know him as a person. What makes him tick? and of course, bask in that brilliant sense of humour that he has.

gosh I would be stuck just looking at the man...
but after i get unstuck I would probably want to listen to him for hours(which I hear would be no problem considering how much he likes to run that beautiful mouth of his)
I would want to touch his hands, run my fingers along his palms
and give him a kiss on the neck...
go swimming in the ocean with him and wrap up together in a towel until we stop shivering
then go curl up together with cups of coffee someplace private where i can snog the bloody face off of him!:D :angel:

Oh dear... Just a friendly reminder to please keep this clean ladies. :shifty: :sexywink:

A week? Hmmm shopping on his credit card and clubbing sounds good. :lol: Yeah....shopping at wherever he got his Elevation tour clothes so I could forever dress like Elevation Bono. :coocoo:

Last edited:
mmmmmm i too would be just stuck for what to say but god, yes that's a very good suggestion u2bonogirl - just snog the bloody face off him YES PLEASE don't mind if i do!:drool: :yes: :sexywink: :censored: :wink: :evil:

youvedonewhat - I really like yours. I know what you mean. Although not very exciting or sexy---because lets face it, I don't think I could do anything sexual with him when it comes right down to it---flirt yes--anyway, I would love to get to know him. He's so fascinating and beautiful. I would love to have his attention for a week. Have him answer all my questions. Get a chance to laugh with him, because he seems to have such a fun sense of humor. I lead a pretty boring life and I'm sure he'd show me the time of my life for that week...things I would never do on my own.
Know what I mean? And yes....somewhere during the week...a song and a dance.

Again, i'd like to go to a good pub with him - just sit there for four hours or so, and talk about everything and anything, but nothng U2 related. I'd just like to talk to him on the level of him being Bono as opposed to Bono the rockstar.

I'd be like susanp6 - too stuck (or just struck) by him to be able to move, breathe, remember my name, etc. But then again I hear he has a penchant for making people very comfortable, so once that magic happened, I'd want him to take me to Africa with him so we could work there. I'm a massage therapist so I'd love to be able to work on people who desperately need to be touched in a safe, loving environment. Then that would mean I'd come home and start yelling at my representatives to do something about all the atrocities.

Of course, if Ali isn't there, I'd snog his face off during the flight! (Well, that's more fantasy but hey I can dream about it! Ali can stay at my place and keep my hubby company if she wants :wink: )

For all the naughty ideas I could come up with :evil: , I have to be honest & say they'd all be total BS.
If I ever got the chance to spend ONE DAY with B - much less one WEEK! - I'd be happy to just tag along on his regular errands. Which I'm sure are exhausting even on "easy" days. Just passing the hours watching him interact with other people would be amazing. The opportunity to talk to him one-on-one while he's going about his normal life would just be the icing on the cake.

That and a slow dance!! :sexywink:

I would like to have a lot of in depth discussions with him too about religon, politics, love the band their friendship his family
and I would probably spend all week telling him how wonderful I think his song lyrics and music is, and have him and Edge do their own little private rendation of withor without you:wink:

agentmissa said:
an entire week is so long... I don't care where or what we do... I can't even imagine meeting him for a moment... but I think I might ask him if I could touch his elbow...
:lmao:
elbow:cute:
thats gotta be one of the funniest things ive heard

I think i would wanna go shoe shopping with him....we have the same taste in shoes
and sleeves:yes: I think we would be really good shopping buddies.
wouldnt it be fun to go grocery shopping with him? where nobody recognizes him, and you can goof around together, picking things out. giving each other rides in the cart and cruising around in the parking lot in one crashing into curbs
holding hands and chasing each other through the aisles
riding the electrical*snicker* carts through the store and pissing off the management
then taking your two things you actually bought and driving(him of course, makes life more interesting) to the movie theatre to see something in the dark............
:mac:
time for me to stop. getting myself all frizzled:crazy:

Hmmm, first thing I would do is thank God for giving me that awesome opportunity -LOL-

I'd really enjoy:

-lots of discussing and debating about politics, religion, society as a whole.

--sharing dinner and drinks

--go to the local amusement park and take in some rollercoasters

--go to a few art museums

--perhaps do something crazy, bungee jumping or sky diving maybe?

--spend a day in the studio, watching him work, listen to him sing, take in the writing process

That maybe fill up a few days :wink: :drool:

Yeah, I'd make him take me shopping. He's got plenty to spend. And then I'd make him invite the boys over, we'd all get drunk, and they would play for me all night long!

ultrraviolette said:

--perhaps do something crazy, bungee jumping or sky diving maybe?

you might kill him!! then i'd have to kill you :ohmy:

jsut kidding - i've done the sky dive/bungy jump thing a few times. quite happy to risk my own life, not certain if i would risk b-mans though

that said, i would beg him to let me drive his new maserati around the coastal roads in the south of france really really fast!

a week with bono? talk, drink, talk some more, drink some more and keep on talking.

i've met and spoken to him for a bit before but i imagine its a pretty incredible thing to have a proper long quiet conversation with the guy away from all the fame and excitement that normally surruonds him.

No, actually scrap that, i wanna get really drunk with him, and we could dance around like idiots!!
Then walk home really slowly along a beach, stop for a while, gaze up at the stars and have a deep meaningful chat!!

No shopping for me, no movies, no deep political conversations.
In no particular order:

Give him a bath. Ill need a big, deep bath with many bubbles. I would be behind him and wash his hair really slow,then id make a mohawk. I would wash his back, his toes and everything inbetween, very gently.

Watch really stupid comedies in a motel room, lie in bathrobes and laugh our asses off, while sipping wine.

Go to a car dealership, ask to take the most expensive one for a test drive, then park and... censored... in the back seat.

Make prank phone calls to all the evil politicians.

Order many extra feather pillows from room service. So they will be everywhere on the floor, in case we feel the need to pillow fight, prop our feet, or fall down...mmmmm

Drive to Las vegas, have a fake wedding with .25 cent rings from a toy machine, have homeless people as our witnesses, then spend the rest of the night driving around in a limo, trying to find someplace that will null the marriage.

Go to a local music shop, play all the insturments, and sing, annoyingly loud.

Eating with, sleeping (zzz) with and everything else in between, will be a bonus.

I dont ask much, right?
hehe.

~Hula hoop

~Go to the zoo

~Blow bubbles

~Draw with chalk in the driveway

*pauses* Okay...how old am I????? :lol:

*tries to mature a bit*

~A night of drinking, dancing, and karaoke (better yet, we'd do that every night!)

~Write lyrics

~Go for long walks

~Have our pictures taken in a photo booth

Bonochick said:
~Hula hoop

~Go to the zoo

~Blow bubbles

~Draw with chalk in the driveway

*pauses* Okay...how old am I????? :lol:

*tries to mature a bit*

~A night of drinking, dancing, and karaoke (better yet, we'd do that every night!)

~Write lyrics

~Go for long walks

~Have our pictures taken in a photo booth

ooo, nice one.
mmmmmmmmphotobooth
Dammit.

No,i think a polaroid camera would be better!! You could get some really good pictures,if ya know what i mean!! :wink:
Damn, i'm definately turning into a PLEBA girl, i used to be so innocent too!!
Who i'm i trying to kid, I'm one bad mofo!!

Go shopping for sunnies with him!!! I love his sunnies/shades collection oooo and then I'd talk to him, hear his voice, get to know the intricacies of the Bono personality, take lots of model pictures of him, stare at him and dream, and then do just whatever he felt like.

Back
Top Bottom