Dammit! Is anyone else completely turned on by

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: oh martha..why did you have to start us off with these kinda thoughts! It;s all your falut! She-devil you! ha=lol!:wink: I am stuck on Lady with the spinning head..that ''6 and 9 again..'etc..! Whoo-hoo! :drool: :drool: >>For heads for the shower...cold! hee lol! thanks alot you all-all these lines are sexy! Bon-OHHH!!***:drool:

GAHH :drunk: I just HAD to play Achtung all the way through when I read this. I just haaaaad to do it. .:mad:

Umm it's ok to call your jerko ex who was great at :censored: just to like say hi or something :flirt: sometimes...right?

The things we girls do for U2 :madspit: :kiss:

yeah, Ultraviolet is super sexy. So is If You Wear That Velvet Dress and, really, any song where Bono does the low singing almost growling thing. :drool:

What about "Zoo Station": "Hey, baby, hey, baby, it's alright, it's al-right!" in that sexy purr of a voice?

Or "Your Blue Room": "One day, I'll be back (Your blue room)/"Yeaaah, I hope I'll remember where it's at (Your blue room)."

"A different kind of conver-sation/Your blue room."

:drool:

Ahhhhhh I melt when I hear that song, and when I shower by candlelight to If You Wear that Velvet Dress- almost makes me wish I had a man.

o_O last night i was listening to AB twice....and UV about 10 times till I fell asleep.....

Are you psychic now as well?! :banghead::scream::sigh:

Ultraviolet pretty much aways brings on a bit of a tingle :drool: but the live version of mysterious ways at the end where Bono says "touch me baby - I feel it comin' on" - THUD
: :ohmy:

i agree, pretty much all of achtung is smokin'. :combust:

let's face facts, girls... bono could be singing about cow manure and it would still be totally hot... :drool:

dandy said:

let's face facts, girls... bono could be singing about cow manure and it would still be totally hot... :drool:

:lmao:

Because, you know, sometimes it steams. :wink:

AB is the sex, there's no doubt about it. How about at the beginning of "The Fly"? "Oh baby child.....it's no secret..." The way he just breathes those words :drool:

(And now, whenever I listen to Ultraviolet, I think of this thread. :D)

dandy said:

LOL, that's probably true...:p.

Anywho..."If You Wear That Velvet Dress"...the newer version of that song is the one that really gets me (although the original is nice, too). There's just something about it...wow...:drool:...

Also must agree wholeheartedly with the end of "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me". Never fails to make me raise my eyebrows (it's especially more interesting in headphones...).

And does anyone else like the part in "Elevation" with the whole "The orbit of your hips" thing?

In agreement with all other songs mentioned here, too. Nice to see this thread pop up again.

Angela

"Love Comes Tumbling" gets me a little...bothered. He's talking about defling beds for crying out loud. And the gravel in his voice at the beginning of the word 'love' each time? *shivers*

My absolute favorite sexy Bono moment is actually from "Big Girls Are Best" when he goes "Mmmmm" at the very end. :combust:

I really like the 'touch me...take me to that other place' from "Beautiful Day" Each time I'm like, "OH PLEASE LET ME!" And yah.... :shifty:

does anybody know where i can get the newer version of "Velvet dress?"

After reading the comments about it, im a bit curious :wink:

LOL, oh, I've never seen that. I'll have to check it out sometime.

madamadam...I found the newer version of the song thanks to somebody on this site who allowed people to download it...can't remember who that was right now, though. This version's also on a "Jools Holland and Friends" CD that came out last year or something. Those are the only two places I can think of to find it right now.

Ashley said:
"Love Comes Tumbling" gets me a little...bothered. He's talking about defling beds for crying out loud.

Haha, yeah, that part is definitely...interesting...

Originally posted by Ashley
My absolute favorite sexy Bono moment is actually from "Big Girls Are Best" when he goes "Mmmmm" at the very end. :combust:

Hehe. I get a kick out of the "sexy mama" part. Who ever imagined hearing Bono say that?

By the way, the mentions of "Desire" remind me of something else-remember the version of it that's performed in the R&H movie? First off, there's the whole changing of the line "beside her" to "inside her", and then there's this part where he goes (according to the U2Wanderer site's lyrics portion), "I'm asleep with a thousand lovers/I've been to bed one hundred others". Yeah.

OOH! Another one I just remembered: "Do You Feel Loved?"-the part where he goes, "With my fingers as you want them/With my nails under your hide/With my teeth at your back/And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies".

Man, Bono's a naughty one sometimes, isn't he?

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

OOH! Another one I just remembered: "Do You Feel Loved?"-the part where he goes, "With my fingers as you want them/With my nails under your hide/With my teeth at your back/And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies".

lol at this thread being resurrected!

:shifty: But yeah, that part of Do You Feel Loved always gets my motor running. :yes:

teeth....back.....

How about that bit in Another Time Another Place where Bono starts singing in that other language...there's something raw and energetic about it, charged with sexual energy, it awakens my animal instincts rowwwr!:evil: :bono:

:yes: ^^^^.

LOL...martha certainly seems to be enjoying this discussion. ;). :up: to Edgespet and dandy, too, for agreeing. :D.

nurse chrissi[/i] [B]I gave "Do you feel loved" another listen - oh my....:ohmy:[/B][/QUOTE] Haha said:
How about that bit in Another Time Another Place where Bono starts singing in that other language...there's something raw and energetic about it, charged with sexual energy, it awakens my animal instincts rowwwr!:evil: :bono:

Oh, yeah. I have no idea what in the hell he's saying there, but...there's growls and stuff, so...yeah.

Angela

Bono's voice is the only one I never get sick of! The more I listen to it, the more I actually love it! I can listen to the Re Hot Chilli Peppers for only so long cuz Anthony Kiedis's voice annoys me after a while, but Bono:drool: I'm listening to ES right now, oooooh baby don't cry aaaahhh

dandy said:
hawkmoon 269--there's something raw about that one, with drums and bono's voice. oh yeah!

Yep. The way he needs my love.

Also, that part in Lemon where he goes back to his normal voice and feels himself "slowly, slowly, slowly slippin' under." :combust:

Sometimes I have to play that part again.

And what about Babyface, where he sings, "d, du du, du du, du du du..." or any live version of Until the End of The World ooooh is Bono even aware of what his voice does to us? :drool:

dandy said:
hawkmoon 269--there's something raw about that one, with drums and bono's voice. oh yeah!

....best listened to via Walkman with volume on max so he's growling right in my ear..... :drool: :combust: So help me, if I close my eyes I swear I can feel warm breaths on the back of my neck!!!!! :censored: :censored:

The previously mentioned "yeahh" at the beginning of Desire is also WAAAAY up there on my list of moments where His Hotness gives me what I like to refer to as "Jell-O knees". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom