Dallas Schoo with short hair?!?!?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
has anyone seen or seen a picture of Dallas recently. His business contact at Ultimate got in contact with me for some stuff and had asked me if I knew he cut his hair short?!!?! wondering how short tho? lol. just was curious....

Dallas is da Man!!
He is super nice too- talks to fans and is really friendly.

Outside the iPod thingy in san jose last year... we called his name... he came over and just chatted with the fans for about 5 minutes. No pretentions... just a nice guy who has a HELLUVA lot of talent.

Sorry to hear this, I liked his long blond hair :sad: Hope he will grow it for the tour.

MikeSt said:
yeah i dont consider him a God, but to know the man is to love the man. Seriously, probably the nicest person I have met in my entire life. Just an incredible person. Cant say enough good things about Dallas.

www.swaggerandstyle.com/dallas/indexds.htm

hey mike, checked out your link...I had NO IDEA Dallas lived in the same city as me! Wow. Hope to run into him some time...very cool!

Mike is a VERY nice guy. He helped me out once. He's great with the fans. :D And it was so cool to see him touring with Bruce, too!

wow I toured with Bruce?!!?!? hehe. I wish!!! ;)

and Ruffian, actually Dallas lives or lived...in Louisville, not sure if he still does, but there was a misunderstanding with Lexington, thanks to Bono...so just wanted to clarify that one.

cheers guys!

MikeSt said:

lmao oops! :lol:

I of course met Dallas in my previous post. But I'm sure Mike is a great guy too, even if he didn't tour with bruce! ;)

MikeSt said:

and Ruffian, actually Dallas lives or lived...in Louisville, not sure if he still does, but there was a misunderstanding with Lexington, thanks to Bono...so just wanted to clarify that one.

cheers guys!

:( too bad!

MikeSt said:

cheers guys!

But he is still from Kentucky!

During third leg of Elevation I brought the boys some Bourbon Balls from Kentucky so I gave them to Dallas and he was like I'm from Kentucky too.

He's a pretty nice guy.

Ruffian, in an email Dallas mentioned to me that his nephew went to UK so...... who knows.

we need to find him and get backstage passes! :evil:
i've heard from everyone that's ever met Dallas that he's amazing and kind. I don't know how U2 does it: the bands stays together all these years, for the most part their families stay together, and the crew haven't had nearly the turnover of other mega-bands. very cool...

He may infact live in Colorado now - when I interviewed him he mentione dthat he attended college in Colorado before he decided to pursue a career on the road. He also competes in Masters swim competetions which the last one I checked that he entered was in Colorado....and the one company he deals with Ultimtae...is based in Colorado so...that "may" be where he lives when hes not on the road, but indeed as he told me in the interview and in other phone convos that we was born and raised in Louisville.....this is also where he bought Edge's SG!!! little side note..hehe!

MikeSt said:
d in other phone convos that we was born and raised in Louisville.....this is also where he bought Edge's SG!!! little side note..hehe!

Yeah in the Louisville Courier Journal they mentioned that Guitar Emporium based in Louisville was noted in HTDAAB's liner notes. I believe this store is in the Highlands ( a cool area in Louisville). Highlands is also home to Ear X-tacy, a great independent music store.

Ruffian, at the Vegas show he was telling people he would see if he could get them in. He actually asked me if he knew me and well no he didn't but hey He loved the fact that I was from Kentucky.

I still have the email he sent me in 2001 and I emailed him back asking about which guitar I should buy and he suggested a Big Baby Taylor. I got one and am still learning, I've been kinda busy. It was a good buy, the guy who sold it to me wished that it was his first guitar because of its sweet sound.

I hope to get to say Hi to Dallas on the road!!

skjuls said:

Yeah in the Louisville Courier Journal they mentioned that Guitar Emporium based in Louisville was noted in HTDAAB's liner notes. I believe this store is in the Highlands ( a cool area in Louisville). Highlands is also home to Ear X-tacy, a great independent music store.

Ruffian, at the Vegas show he was telling people he would see if he could get them in. He actually asked me if he knew me and well no he didn't but hey He loved the fact that I was from Kentucky.

I still have the email he sent me in 2001 and I emailed him back asking about which guitar I should buy and he suggested a Big Baby Taylor. I got one and am still learning, I've been kinda busy. It was a good buy, the guy who sold it to me wished that it was his first guitar because of its sweet sound.

I hope to get to say Hi to Dallas on the road!!

wow! awesome :) and I :heart: ear x-tacy!

Back
Top Bottom