Dallas Schoo - December 17th!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
well tonight when I got in my car from our basketball game, I had a missed call on my cell.....id was caller restricted....so I get home check the id and theres a bloked call. Righ then I kinda knew something was up, cos thats how the last time went when this happened. What happened??? Well, this is what happened, when I pushed "play" on the answering machine.

hi, this message is for Mike Sturgess. Mike, this is Dallas Schoo, how are ya man. Im here....*pause*...*he asks someone in background "where are we?"*.....in Indianapolis at Canseco Feild Arena. Im here with Bruce Sprinsteen, so I just wanted to say hello, see how you guys were doin. I appreciate you guys keepin me in mind as you do. Hope the website is going good. So i just wanted to give you a headsup...theres been a couple fans who've come around Springsteen while Ive been doing this and its always nice to see em'. So....just wanted to give you a shout, I'll try you again sometime. Hope your well Mike, and hope you have a nice christmas.....god bless.....bye!

me? *faints*

im still smiling. Even tho I missed his call again, its still so awesome. and soooo nice of him to do that. Just shows over and over what an incredibly super guy Dallas is. Im just still esctatic and hope next time he calls, I am able to answer it. LOL! See ya guys!.....

ps- i know what your sayin..."geez......now we'll never hear him stop talkin about Dallas...."...and you know what...YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
LOL yeah....when we got out of the car he's like...Dallas called me!!! and I was like naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...so we went inside and he checked his caller ID there and we played it....and there it was...Dallas' voice...I saw his eyes get bigger and bigger...LOL It was so cute!!! We both freaked out....that's twice that we've missed his call...once in Dublin (which was my fault cos we were at Dockers and like I was half toasted and I couldn't answer it in time) and now this time....Dallas call back!!! I want Larry's phone number LOL :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FOKIN GORGEOUS! And U missed him again! I wish Bman call me sometimes! :)

Anyways, I found the Princip phone number, and I was able to fax them, and now I will send the project in normal letter. Mikebaby, write drop me a mail, cos I know that U wanna tell me something, and write yer phone numba and address. U 2 MullenChristyBaybee!

well, the story with me and Dallas is....i was such a huge fan of his....first hes just a super cool guy, and he does so much for us fans. hes so nice to us, takes time to say hello etc. pass out picks etc. But his niceness and overall good heart is why im a fan. So last october, i started a fan club on yahoo for him. Were up to about 90 members now. He found out about it, and gave me a call the night before the super bowl. he also called me when we were both in dublin. and now just last night!!!!!!

thanks to you all for the kinds thoughts and words you extended about Dallas calling me. To sum up some of your questions...yes, Im still floating on air....yes Im definitely going to save that
message....which reminds me of Dallas talking about Edge's message he saved when Edge first asked Dallas to work for him!

Anf of ocourse THANK YOU Dallas for the kind and generous call you were able to make in your busy schedule on tour with Bruce. I appreciate it so much that words can not justify my thanks enough!!!

Ok stay tuned Schoo fans....as I hope to have DallasSchoo.com up by the end of Jan.!!!

OMG, that's so cool! Didn't know about your connection with Dallas until now, and geez, he really seems so nice and down-to-earth. :cute: That makes the Edge guitar pick he threw for us extra special then. :)

MikeSt said:
yes Im definitely going to save that
message....which reminds me of Dallas talking about Edge's message he saved when Edge first asked Dallas to work for him!

I was thinking of that too! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom