Daddy Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultimateu2fan

The Fly
This is following on from the 'Daddy Bono' thread and I was just wondering if anyone had pictures of Larry's children that they would like to share. Thanks :hug:

I think we've had this thread once or twice ... Larry is a very private person who does not like pictures of his children to be made public. Since we do our best to show respect for the boys here, you won't be likely to find any stolen snapshots of them here, either.

:heart: :larry:

I wonder what he would do if Bono took a picture of Larry's kids and posted it on Pleba and then said "oh look what I just posted, Larry!" :wink:

Too gruesome to even contemplate!

I'm expecting the Bono In Conversation book anyday, but I did flip through it at Amazon, and saw where Bono was asked how Larry's sister Mary died, and Bono said he didn't remember! There is no room and no light between these guys, they are tight. No secrets revealed, no matter how mild or run of the mill they may seem. If we want to see photos of Larry's kids, some PLEBAn is going to have to volunteer to get them out of his wallet. I think I see some hands already!:wave:

I like it that Larry is so private about his children. I hate when celebs like Kathie Lee Gifford and Dr. Laura pimp out there children, because it's basically a "A look at me!" move and never about raising children properly.

Back
Top Bottom