Daddy Larry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meghan

Refugee
Well, we had Daddy Bono, and then Daddy Edge.... It only makes sense that we do a Daddy Larry thread.

I'm not sure this one will work quite so well though, seeing as Larry is the private man that he is. (And has every right to be)

Worth a shot though, isn't it?

Are you trying to get your head smashed in by Larry? lol. I seriously doubt there are any photos of his children and if there are I'm guessing he would not be happy about it. lol

Last edited:
I know, but as I said, it's worth a try, isn't it??

But then again, he won't even tell us his third child's name. I think it starts with "B" because of the thankyou's in the HTDAAB sleeve. It says A E A E B -- Aaron Elvis, Ava Elizabeth, B(ono? lol!)

And if Larry does try to smash my head in, I can just introduce him to my cat :evil:

Man, this thread is turning out a little different to how i planned.
Oh well, when in Rome...

Bryan?

Bello?

Boots?

Blue?:)wink:)

Read his third child was Anya?

Adam seems like he'd make a good father, and he doesn't party anymore so he could be like a full time dad when U2 are in between albums. Hehe which is about 4 years lately.

I believe the liner notes of HTDAAB refer to A,E,A,E... the B is for the next person, B Kennedy. Meaning Ann, Elvis, Ava, E(?)...

If we are sticking with the "B" theory, I am going with Blanket.
:wink:

Bet it's Boobah. After Larry's favourite show :wink:

*runs screaming to hide behind my nearest cat as Larry chases after me intending to throw his entire drum set on my head*

Elsie said:
Bet it's Boobah. After Larry's favourite show :wink:

*runs screaming to hide behind my nearest cat as Larry chases after me intending to throw his entire drum set on my head*

hehehehehe:p

Rhia

GracelandHarley said:
I believe the liner notes of HTDAAB refer to A,E,A,E... the B is for the next person, B Kennedy. Meaning Ann, Elvis, Ava, E(?)...

It could be Edge then...? :hmm:

Merc said:

It could be Edge then...? :hmm:

Quite definitely, Edge Mullen it is!

God, it is being SO difficult not to be fired while I read this. I don't think laughing out loud is considered adequate in a business meeting, do you?

kellyahern said:

"My son is also named Bort."

:laugh:

I love all the speculation in this thread. If Larry had mentioned any of his children in an interview, I'd think it would have been all over PLEBA.

I always thought Larry's third child would have been named Albert after Frank Sinatra's middle name (because Ava is named after Frank's most-famous ex). Truly, though, I doubt we'd ever know the truth, unless Bono happens to let it slip.

I think I'll go with Buell (the motorcycle manufacturer). Larry's a cycle guy right?

Meghan said:
I know, but as I said, it's worth a try, isn't it??

But then again, he won't even tell us his third child's name. I think it starts with "B" because of the thankyou's in the HTDAAB sleeve. It says A E A E B -- Aaron Elvis, Ava Elizabeth, B(ono? lol!)

And if Larry does try to smash my head in, I can just introduce him to my cat :evil:

Bwah!!!

Back
Top Bottom