Cute U2 Cartoon Dolls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~Angelfire~

The Fly
on a beach, dressed as mermaid...waiting for Larry
check out my sig!

the story:
well, i was supposed to be writing my 3 overdue essays for my english class but somehow i got a little side-tracked. instead of writing, i spent hours drawing lil' cartoon dolls of u2! LOL my mom was so pissed! but you have to admit, they are cute!

~Angelfire~

Yes, they are cute! The cutest cartoon U2's I've ever seen! Will you make me one just of Bono? If you have time? You can PM him to me if you want. Just his head and shoulders would be good, and maybe you can leave off the shades? ;) :yes: Let me know!

Last edited:
Tabby said:
Yes, they are cute! The cutest cartoon U2's I've ever seen! Will you make me one just of Bono? If you have time? You can PM him to me if you want. Just his head and shoulders would be good, and maybe you can leave off the shades? ;) :yes: Let me know!

actually, when i have time, i was gonna start a whole line of cartoon u2 dolls through the different eras for my website and make like an "adoption center" so others can have them for their websites. but first i have to write my essays! BLAH!!:yuck:

as a side note, doesn't it look like they are all deep in thought?

LARRY: "God, i hate fecking photo shoots!! when will this be over?!?"
EDGE: *rolls eyes* "why won't larry stop being a baby...we've been doing photo shoots for like 20 years now!"
ADAM: "looks like larry is gonna throw a tantrum again...such a diva, i swear..."
BONO: "i wonder if i remembered to pack my favorite toothbrush..."

~Angelfire~

~Angelfire~ said:

actually, when i have time, i was gonna start a whole line of cartoon u2 dolls through the different eras for my website and make like an "adoption center" so others can have them for their websites. but first i have to write my essays! BLAH!!:yuck:

as a side note, doesn't it look like they are all deep in thought?

LARRY: "God, i hate fecking photo shoots!! when will this be over?!?"
EDGE: *rolls eyes* "why won't larry stop being a baby...we've been doing photo shoots for like 20 years now!"
ADAM: "looks like larry is gonna throw a tantrum again...such a diva, i swear..."
BONO: "i wonder if i remembered to pack my favorite toothbrush..."

~Angelfire~

:lol: That's great!

And for the record, I'd love to adopt one of your dolls! :happy:

Angelfire! SUCH AWSOME TALENT!! I love those dolls! so CUTE!!
I was looking @ them and I gotta add this for what came to my mind of what they'd say. LOL if these dolls could talk....

Larry: It's great that I still look like I did when we first started out but.... *in a whinny voice* No one takes me Seriouse!!
Edge: *rolling his eyes* Here we go....Larry's gonna have another fit...
Adam: *looking @ Bono* quit playing around and stand up Bono.... the point is to look tall..not the other way around
Bono: shut up...I think I'll look cooler this way [won't admit that the pants are just a bit too tight and he can't stand up! lol]

:lmao:

*band looks @ her and what she wrote* :help:
Hey! *glares @ the guys*
*guys make a run for it*

Those are great. I wish I could draw but the most I can manage is a stick man. Actually this smilie ---> :dance: is about the extent of my drawing talent.

BTW put me down for an Edge cartoon if you get your work done. :)

~Angelfire~ said:
i heard you make dolls too, phuzzie. i tried to go to your website to maybe see some but umm...there really isn't much there! can you post some pretty pretty please?? *big cheesy grin* :D

~Angelfire~

I haven't been able to finish my website yet cos I'm really busy this week and I just got over my jet-lag O_O
by next week I should have it more updated if not finished o_O

and since u asked...here's three avatars I made
moob.gif

adam.gif

bono1.gif

aww! they are so cute!! :cute: i love the bono one! he has more detail in his jacket than mine :) (i only have the little star LOL i didn't know what the rest looked like!) and i love adam's pants! mine are just so poopy...mine doesn't even look like adam LOL :lol:

~Angelfire~

Last edited:
They're so cute Angelfire! I couldn't draw half as well as that - I'm like Jody, stick men are about all I can manage :laugh: :dance:

Phuzzie - I love your drawings too. Could I possibly use the Bono one for my avatar? :)

Those are so awesome.... and phuzzie I love your avatars. :heart:

<--- :drool:

I hate to be a pooper though but Angelfire could you shrink yours a bit? Its a little big for a signature.. Elvis has a rule about big sigs.

Tabby's neck pic could use a little shrinkage as well.

Wow!! Great work!!!! I wish I could create stuff like that!!! Yes...your sig is a tad large though...beautiful, but large! :D

When I first started modding, my biggest issue was contacting everybody who had large sigs or wanted images or animations made that were of an appropriate size. If anybody would like anything resized or has another request I could possibly work with (mostly cropping and stuff...I'm not a wonderful artist like some people here, but I do my best). If anybody would like assistance, please PM me! :)

Bear with me...school has started back up, and I am a busy bunny (I'm in class right now...SHHHH! :D )...but I will get back to you! :)

sorry 'bout the sig being too big. i didn't know there was a rule and all. i tried resizing the sig but it looked bad so i decided to just stick with bono (for now... )

is it still too big? i dunno what the specifications should be. again, sorry for the big sig before.

~Angelfire~

Back
Top Bottom